- Daily breakfast and 8 scrumptious dinners
- 17 nights’ twin share accommodation, including pre and post tour hotel in London
- Get from A to B in style and comfort
- An experienced Trip Manager & Driver team
- Air-conditioned coach with charging points and Wifi
- No Regrets Inclusions – the greatest bits of everywhere we dock are included as standard
- Follow in the footsteps of The Beatles on our locally guided Magical Mystery Tour
- Spot Nessie on a boat cruise of stunning Loch Ness
- Free Time add-ons to DIY your adventure
- 18-35 year olds
- Operated by Contiki
Flight inclusive package:
Receive all of the above PLUS:
- Return international economy airfares with Emirates, including 30kg checked baggage
- Arrive early or extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- Early Bird discount included in price if booked before 17 January 2019
- See Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London & Westminster Abbey
- Follow in the footsteps of The Beatles on a locally guided Magical Mystery Tour
- Guided walking tour of York
- See York Minister and Clifford’s Tower
- Visit Bowness & see Windermere
- Visit Loch Ness & Loch Lomond
- Spot “Nessie” on a boat cruise of stunning Loch Ness
- Visit the seaside town of Portree
- See the William Wallace monument
- Visit Blarney Castle
- Enjoy a city tour of Belfast with a local guide
Hello Poppet! Welcome to England and your 20 day Great Britain and Ireland tour.
Get ready for a whole lot of the Beatles, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace as you spend time exploring beautiful London and Liverpool. Amble your way through the narrow lanes of York as you embrace its fascinating 2000 year old history. Endless green hills, serene lakes and streets of stone homes is what makes our next stop of the Lake District so picturesque. Explore the wedding hotspot of Gretna Green and the impressive Hadrian’s Wall, before arriving in the city of Edinburgh.
Wander the impressive castle walls, watch a traditional bagpiper do his thing or muster up the courage and bravery to be a real Scot and take on the mighty flavours of Haggis. It’s time to tee-off nice and early for your drive to the birthplace of golf, St. Andrews. Venture through the Scottish Islands on your way to spot ‘Nessie’ at Loch Ness. Experience the Isle of Skye and journey through the rugged landscape of the West Highlands on your way to Stirling.
Discover the city of Glasgow, before waving Scotland goodbye and saying ‘top of the morning to ya’ as you arrive in the Irish capital of Dublin. Test your all important alcohol knowledge as you visit the towns of Kilkenny and Cork and pucker up as you kiss the famous Blarney stone. Fall in love with everything Irish in the small city of Galway, before taking some insta worthy pics at the Giant’s Causeway. End your adventure in beautiful Belfast, pondering why Rose didn’t realise there was enough room on that door for both Jack and her, at the famous Titanic museum.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $1,149 per person in addition to 1 x twin share voucher
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 35 – 52 travellers max
Cosy twin share accommodation in quaint hotels in enviable locations everywhere we visit.
Free Time Add Ons:
Evening Ghost Walk – £5.50 per person
Lake Windermere Cruise – £8.25 per person
High Ropes Course (summer only) – £27.50 per person
Gretna Green Group photo – £5.50 – £10.50 per person
Hadrian’s Wall – £7.50 per person
Edinburgh Castle Experience – £19.50 per person
Whiskey Tastes and Tales – £22.50 per person
Guided Bike tour of Kilkenny – £18 per person
Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery tour – £16 per person
Boat ride to Aran Islands (summer only) – £28 per person
Londonderry Walking tour – £9 per person
Entry into Titanic Museum – £16.65 per person
Guinness Storehouse Visit – £16 per person
Farewell Evening at The Merry Ploughboy Pub – £49.50 per person
Please note that optional excursions can only be purchased while on-tour.
Land Only: Please select the land only option (no flights included)
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.