- Return international flights with a full-service airline, plus return airport transfers
- Extend your stay with Flexi Flights
- Intimate small-group experience with no more than 25 travellers
- 14 nights’ twin share deluxe accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 13 lunches and 14 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned private transportation by luxury coach
- English-speaking Tour Director throughout, plus local specialty guides
- In-depth sightseeing as per the tour itinerary
- Valid for summer 2020 season travel!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account*, visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Marvel at a pair of monasteries near Belgrade, visit the archaeological site at Mediana, and also see the ancient ruins at Stobi
- Wander around Ohrid in Macedonia, and adventure into Albania to take in the sights of Tirana and Durres
- Travel to the historic town of Shkoder on the shores of Lake Skadar, and appreciate the city walls, Venetian-influenced architecture and charms of Kotor in Montenegro.
- Head into Durmitor National Park, see the famous old town market in Sarajevo, and explore the grounds of an open-air museum in Sirogojno
- Discover Belgrade and tick off its major landmarks – Kalemegdan Fortress, St. Sava Temple and Knez Mihailova Street
Begin your discovery of south-eastern Europe, taking in medieval monasteries, charming villages and dynamic cities, on a 17 day Spectacular Balkans small group tour.
Get your first introduction to this region’s medieval history with visits to a pair of Serbia’s most culturally important monasteries at Manasija and Ravanica, and follow this up with extra insight into the area’s ancient past by stopping at the archaeological sites at Mediana (Serbia) and Stobi (Macedonia). Have some time to take in the pretty streetscape of Ohrid and the views of the city’s namesake lake, and make another border crossing to travel to Tirana in Albania. Admire the Albanian capital’s most striking landmarks – Skanderbeg Square, Et’Hem Bey Mosque, the Clock Tower – on a guided trip, and then delve into the country’s Communist legacy by learning about the concrete bunkers around the city of Durres.
Move into Montenegro and cruise along its spectacular coastline with stops in Budva and Kotor. Journey to the highest point in the Balkans at Durmitor Mountain and capture the beauty of this landscape, with its graceful peaks, glittering lakes and verdant meadows. Seek out Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina and wander around its famous old town market at Bascarsija – a great place to sample Serbian coffee and pick up some souvenirs of your tour. Stroll past the well-preserved wooden structures inside the open-air museum at Sirogojno to gain a glimpse into traditional life, and return to Belgrade to tick off some of the Serbian capital’s most important things to see, such as Kalemegdan Fortress, St. Sava and the vibrant Skadarlija vintage street.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should final payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary
Group Sizes: 15 – 25
Single Supplement: $899 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel room. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button. By selecting this option, international flights and all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed. Rooms offered are based on a lead in room type and any bedding configuration preferences are on a request basis only.
Belgrade: 88 Rooms or Praq or similar
Nis: BW My Place or New City
Skopje: Karpos or Continental
Ohrid: Bellevue or Sileks
Tirana: International or Lot
Durres: Empire or Iliria
Budva: Adria or Bracera
Zabljak: Ski Hotel
Sarajevo: Hollywood or Ibis Styles
Zlatibor: Mir or Mons
Kraljevo: Turist or Botika
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds.
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. No minimum age applies.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences.
Tipping: Tipping is part of local customs and your Tour Director will brief you during the group meeting at the start of your journey. You should consider approx. EUR €2 per person per day for the Driver and another EUR €2 per person per day for the Tour Director. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Passports: All passengers must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months after the holiday package return date. Passengers must consult with the appropriate consulates to ensure that they have any applicable visas for countries included in the holiday package prior to departure.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/