- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline including 20kgs checked baggage
- All airport and port transfers
- 10 nights quality 3-4 star accommodation throughout Greece
- Delicious breakfast daily
- The services of a professional tour manager throughout
- In depth tours on each island with local experts that know them best
- Athens sightseeing including entrance to the Acropolis
- High-speed ferries between islands
- Free time to enjoy the Greek island life
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
- Step back in time where civilisation began in Ancient Athens
- Explore the wonders of the Panathenaic Stadium, the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Sail on the crystal blue waters between some of Greece’s best known islands
- Feel the buzz of Mykonos town
- See traditional Greek living on the relaxed Island of Paros
- Gaze across one of the world’s greatest outlooks from the island paradise of Santorini
Greece is culturally rich and visually stunning; with ancient ruins and glistening coastlines, a fascinating history and passionate people.
Greece’s landscapes offer spectacular diversity, the food is marvellous and the deep blue Aegean Sea will take your breath away.
Experience the beauty for yourself with a 13 day Jewels of Greece tour. Discover fascinating history in Ancient Athens, sail around the best known islands, live it up in buzzing Mykonos, take in incredible views in Santorini and so much more.
Extend your experience to include Olympia, Meteora & Delphi!
Your package includes return international flights, deluxe accommodation, breakfast daily, professional tour manager, sightseeing & more!
See Inclusions for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your final payment is made.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 60 days after purchase or 90 days prior travel whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email email@example.com with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Airport transfers, Tipping, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
$1,199 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 – 40 people
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Athens: Electra Hotel or similar
Mykonos: Kamari Hotel or similar
Paros: Polos Hotel or similar
Santorini: Albatros Hotel or similar
Land Only: To purchase this tour land only (no flights) please click here
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.