- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline
- Return airport transfers
- Comfortable 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Delicious continental breakfast daily
- The services of a professional tour manager throughout
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
- Choose from over 42 departure dates in 2018!
Please note: This is a fast paced discovery tour
- Frankfurt to Prague by luxury coach, taking in the European countryside, and beautiful Bratislava
- Explore ornate Prague, and see Prague Castle, the Old Royal palace, St. George’s Basilica and more
- In Budapest you’ll enjoy lunch at Buda Palace, before taking an architectural and cultural tour
- Schönbrunn Palace, summer residence of the Habsburg dynasty, is only one of many beautiful sights to see in Vienna
- From Austria, you’ll make your way to Switzerland, via Saltzburg – birthplace of Mozart
- Revel in the glory of the Swiss Alps from Engelberg resort, with an option to ascend Mount Titlis in the world’s first rotating gondola
- Descend to explore picturesque Lucerne, Lake Zurich and the Rhine Falls before crossing back into Germany to see the fabled Black Forest and Lake Titisee
Admire alpine wilderness, charming cities and deep-rooted culture with an 11 day Switzerland, Germany and Eastern Europe tour.
Explore the famous sites of Prague, tour the ‘Pearl of the Danube,’ Budapest, view resplendent palaces in Vienna, discover musical heritage in Salzburg and be impressed by incredible Lake Zurich.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour manager, transportation and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your final payment is made.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 60 days after purchase or 90 days prior travel whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
- Tipping – A Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per traveller per day (€4 for the tour manager and €3 for the driver), which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour.
- City Taxes to be paid locally
- Prague €5
- Vienna €5
NOTE: Please use as reference only as prices are subject to change.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
$499 per person in addition to the twin share voucher. Payable at the time of booking.
Budapest Danube River Cruise – €15
Viennese Waltz Concert + Transfer – (starting from) €50
Hungary folklore Show + Dinner + Transfer €50
Optional tours are payable on tour direct to your guide.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 50 people
Frankfurt: Park Inn by Radisson Airport or similar
Prague: Courtyard by Marriott hotel or similar
Bratislava: Park Inn Hotel Danube so similar
Budapest: Expo Congress Hotel or similar
Vienna: Ibis Wien Mariahilf or similar
Munich: NH Munich am Ring or similar
Zurich: Dorint Airport-Hotel or similar
Please note: Final hotel documentation will be provided 24 hours prior to departure
Land Only: Not Available
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.