- Return international economy airfares with a full service airline
- Return airport transfers
- Comfortable 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Delicious continental breakfast daily
- The services of a professional tour manager throughout
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation throughout
- Choose from over 42 departure dates in 2018!
Please note: This is a fast paced discovery tour
- Visit Valencia and see the famed Valencia Cathedral, where the Holy Grail is reputedly kept
- In Granada you will visit the Alhambra, palace of Moorish Sultan Yusuf I, and later the royal court of Ferdinand and Isabella
- On to Seville, where you will visit the Alcázar of Seville – the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe
- In Portugal, you’ll reach westernmost point of continental Europe, then on to Lisbon to enjoy the famed custard tarts.
- See beautiful Toledo, hugged by the Tagus River and graced by the Toledo Cathedral, which represents the peak of Gothic architecture in Spain
- Enjoy a thorough tour of Madrid, Spain’s capital, including the Piazza di Spagna, Plaza de Colón, the Royal Palace of Madrid and more
- In Barcelona, marvel at Antoni Gaudi’s fairy-tale La Sagrada Familia cathedral, and enjoy some free time for shopping
Live the good life with this 11 day Spain and Portugal tour.
Indulge in the incredible food, soak up the stunning architecture, wander charming streets, take in the insanely beautiful landscapes and partake in the fiesta – this is a place you can’t help but embrace.
Explore the famous cities of Valencia and Granada, take in the cathedrals and monuments in Seville, enjoy a custard tart in Lisbon, shop for specialty goods in Madrid, see Barcelona‘s renowned sites and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour manager, dedicated transportation and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your final payment is made.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your final payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 60 days after purchase or 90 days prior travel whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email email@example.com with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
- Tipping – A Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per traveller per day (€4 for the tour manager and €3 for the driver), which will be collected by the tour manager whilst on tour.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
$499 per person in addition to the twin share voucher. Payable at the time of booking.
Sagrada Família Church – €150
Optional tours are payable on tour direct to your guide.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 50 people
Barcelona: AC by Marriott Sant Cugat or similar
Alicante: EXE Alicante Hill or similar
Malaga: Hotel Don Curro or similar
Seville: Hotel GIT Via Sevilla Mairena or similar
Lisbon: Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Airport of similar
Madrid: Novotel Madrid Sanchinarro or similar
Please note: Final hotel documentation will be provided 24 hours prior to departure
Land Only: Not Available
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.