Discovering China has never been so easy! Enjoy a 10 day China Golden Triangle tour to experience the very best of this vast and diverse country. Be awed by the seemingly eternal history, the never-ending landscapes and the perpetual development that China is so known for.
See Beijing’s most famous sites including Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven, plus walk the majestic Great Wall and tour exquisite Summer Palace. Be introduced to the striking Terraccotta Warriors in Xi’an, enjoy a famous dumpling banquet and visit the Wild Goose Pagoda.
Take in the buzzing metropolis of Shanghai as you wander the famous Bund, see the Old Town and get your history fix at the Shanghai Museum.
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return Business Class airfares, accommodation in luxurious Shangri-La hotels, 21 meals, transfers, sightseeing & more!
See What You Get for more.
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and Sunday via email. Please call 1800 816 828 for information.
21 October – SOLD OUT
11 November – SOLD OUT
* Peak season surcharge $800 per person
(^) Yangtze River Cruise is not available
All surcharges payable direct to Nexus Holidays at time of booking.
Availability on Departure Dates listed in Fine Print is subject to change. Live availability is shown on the availability calendar after clicking on the BUY NOW button
Book By Date:
After purchasing your voucher, the online Nexus Booking System must be completed no later than 30 days after purchasing your Webjet Exclusive voucher. You will receive an email after completing your Webjet Exclusives purchase with a link to the Nexus Booking System. All bookings must be made through the online Nexus Booking System no later than 17 May 2017
Interstate Surcharge: Business Class departing Brisbane or Perth $1,000 per person. Payable direct to Nexus Holidays. Adelaide departures are subject to availability, please request upon submitting your booking form.
Please purchase the Sydney & Melbourne twin share vouchers first. Surcharges payable direct to Nexus Holidays at time of booking.
Group size: Up to 20 people.
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Personal expenses
- Return Business Class airfare with China Southern departing Sydney or Melbourne.
- Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth customers fly domestic in Business Class to Sydney or Melbourne.
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates. Flight itineraries are not available until 1 month before departure.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
Optional Program: Payable directly to Nexus at time of booking:
Beijing The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75 per person
Beijing Hutong Life Tour – $70 per person
Beijing Chinese Kung-Fu Show – $75 per person
Shanghai ERA: The Intersection of Time – $75 per person
Shanghai Huangpu River Night Cruise $75 per person
All surcharges payable to Nexus at time of booking:
Stay behind surcharge: From $500 per person (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
Pre/Post Tour Accommodation: $320 per room per night including breakfast.
Single Supplement: $800 per person. Payable direct to Nexus Holidays.
Child Price: Same as adult. Infants <2 years pay $250
Change to Cathay Pacific: A surcharge from $3,800 per person applies (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
Please purchase your twin share vouchers first. Surcharges payable direct to Nexus Holidays at time of booking.
Beijing – Shangri-La Hotel Beijing or similar
Xi’an – Shangri-La Hotel Xi’an or similar
Shanghai – Pudong Shangri-La East Shanghai or similar
Extensions: Majestic Yangtze River Cruise 4 Nights – Please book direct with Nexus Holidays upon submitting your booking form.
Any questions please call Nexus Holidays on 1800 816 828 (free call) or 02 8226 7777
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and available via email only Sunday.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
For more information on China, see our FAQ page here
- A deposit of $2,000 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your 2017 date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- After your purchase is complete, you will be emailed an order confirmation with instructions on how to finalise your booking using the Nexus Holidays electronic booking form
- You must complete the Nexus Holidays electronic booking form by 20 April 2017. We recommend submitting the Nexus Holidays booking form as early as possible.
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final payment is due 180 days prior to departure and is payable directly to Nexus Holidays. If your date is within 120 days of purchase, you will be contacted after submitting your booking form to arrange final payment.
- Final payment is subject to Nexus Holidays payment terms and may include credit card fees.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.