Webjet Exclusives and Nexus Holidays are proud to bring you this amazing experience. You will not find another deal like it! Take a once-in-a-lifetime 8 day tour of colourful China, with return flights, most meals, sightseeing and incredible 5-star hotel accommodation all included in your package!
Up to 60% off!
Take in some of China’s best sites; walk the Great Wall, visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the amazing Temple of Heaven. Tour the exquisite Summer Palace, stroll in Wangfujing, one of the country’s most famous shopping strips and marvel at the wonders of Shanghai Museum. Explore Shanghai’s vibrant and bustling city and end your amazing journey with a visit to the Giant Pandas at Shanghai Zoo!
See your full itinerary here
Choose to extend your tour with a 4 night Yangzte River cruise! See the 12 day itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, 5-star hotel accommodation, expert tour guides, most meals, private coach transportation and so much more.
See the What You Get section for more.
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and Sunday 10:00am – 2:00pm. Please call 1800 816 828 for information.
At Nexus Holidays, every aspect of your trip is taken care of. All you have to do is relax in comfort and focus on creating unforgettable memories of your holiday. Nexus Holidays have been providing travellers with incredible holidays for more than 16 years. With 13 offices located in Australia, China, Canada and the US, they have experienced and dedicated staff available across several continents and time-zones to provide service to thousands of travellers every year. They focus on offering high quality, authentic and culturally rich experiences to destinations right throughout Asia.
Nexus Holidays’ China tours receive excellent feedback. See what some happy customers have said:
The price of the trip was very reasonable and often that can mean low quality or most tours/meals not included but everything was excellent and I was pleasantly surprised. The guides were well informed and nothing was too much trouble for them.
I wish to express to the Nexus organisation my sincere appreciation of our Guide for our recent China trip. Fei was exceptional. Very informative, a great organiser who took particular concern for each member of his group , and who was willing to listen to our requests and act accordingly. He was wonderful in explaining many aspects of Chinese culture and the characteristic of the Chinese people. We were very lucky in being allocated Fei as our guide. I would greatly appreciate you passing this message on to those who would be interested in my comments, especially those for whom Fei works for directly. Thank You. Regards…..and looking forward to the next Nexus trip. Geoffrey and Susan W
…the hotels they were excellent and clean – good breakfasts in the a.m. but there was precious free time. The events one went to were terrific, Great Wall, etc. Optional tours were good to fantastic – there were two buses running and if you didn’t want to attend an optional you could go on one of the buses to the hotel in most cases or go on your own. We had a phenomenal national guide called Ling Ling – and our whole bus formed a good relationship with her…This is a terrific tour with few exceptions… I think overall Nexus does an excellent job of taking care of the tour and I think the guides that we had were the best
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE!
What is our Price Promise?
We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE.
We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE.
How does it work?
Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, 5-star hotel accommodation, expert tour guides, private coach transportation and so much more. 8 day Classic China Tour:
Up to 60% off!
See the 8 day itinerary here
Upgrade to a 12 day tour to receive all of the above plus:
- Unmissable 8 day China tour!
- International airfare & taxes departing Sydney or Melbourne on China Eastern Airlines
- 6 nights in luxury 5-star hotel accommodation throughout your stay
- Most delicious meals, site entry fees & tipping included
- High speed bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai
- Private coach transportation & expert English speaking guide
See the 12 day itinerary here
- Breath-taking 4 night Yangtze River cruise
- Accommodation in a Standard Cabin with private balcony
- 3 incredible shore excursions
- Domestic flight to meet your cruise
Please see ‘Fine Print’
for travel period.
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and Sunday
10:00am – 2:00pm. Please call 1800 816 828 for information.
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and Sunday 10:00am – 2:00pm. Please call1800 816 828 for information.
- 17 July SOLD OUT
- 31 July SOLD OUT
- 14 August SOLD OUT
- 28 August SOLD OUT
- 3 September* SOLD OUT
- 11 September* AVAILABLE
- 25 September* SOLD OUT
- 9 October* AVAILABLE
- 23 October* AVAILABLE
- 6 November AVAILABLE
- 4 March AVAILABLE
- 18 March AVAILABLE
- 1 April* AVAILABLE
- 15 April* AVAILABLE
- 29 April* AVAILABLE
- 13 May* AVAILABLE
- 27 May* AVAILABLE
- 10 June NEW DATE ADDED
- 24 June NEW DATE ADDED
*Peak Season Surcharge: A $250 surcharge applies for all travel dates in April, May, September, October
Book By Date:
- Tour must be booked with Nexus Holidays at least 60 days prior to travel, but no later than 30 Dec 2015.
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Personal expenses
Optional Programs all payable directly to Nexus at time of booking:
- Return economy airfare with China Eastern ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide.
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Beijing The Golden Mask Dynasty – $55pp
- Beijing Hutong Life Tour – $50pp
- Beijing Chinese Kung-Fu Show – $50pp
- Shanghai Huangpu River Night Cruise – $30pp
- Shanghai ERA: The Intersection of Time – $55pp
- Shanghai Maglev Train – $10pp
All surcharges payable to Nexus at time of booking:
- Terracotta Warriors – $600pp including tipping and transfers – book, confirm and pay with Nexus when booking your 8 day tour
- Interstate Surcharge: Perth $600 per person. Payable direct to Nexus Holidays after purchasing your SYD/MEL Webjet Exclusives vouchers.
- Stay behind surcharge: From $200 (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
- Single Supplement:
- 8 Day Classic China Tour $500
- 12 Day Classic China & Majestic Yangtze river Cruise $800
- Child Price: Same as adult. Infants <2 years pay $250
- Cathay Pacific Upgrade: A surcharge of $500 per person applies (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
- Any questions please call Nexus Holidays on 1800 816 828 (free call) or 02 8226 7777
- Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and available via email only Sunday.
Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For more information on China, see our FAQ page here
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.