Immerse yourself in the magnificence of China with a 21 day China Uncovered & Yangtze Cruise. Explore Beijing’s imperial treasures including the Forbidden City, the famous Great Wall and the Summer Palace. Visit the medieval complex of the Temple of Heaven before taking a high speed train to the walled city of Xi’an.
Visit the holy Wild Goose Pagoda and the Ancient City Wall before being awed by the eerie Terracotta Warriors. Next we travel to Shanghai before travelling to ‘the Venice of Shanghai,’ Zhujiajiao. After arriving in Yichang, we board a luxury river ship before our incredible Yangtze River cruise, full of breath-taking sights and visually spectacular landscapes.
Discover the beauty of Guilin and Longji before exploring the economic hub of Guangzhou and then admiring Macau and finally the famed Hong Kong!
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return Cathay Pacific airfares, luxury accommodation, most meals, sightseeing, Yangzte River cruise and so much more!
01 Nov 2016 – SOLD OUT
08 Nov 2016 – SOLD OUT
15 Nov 2016 – SOLD OUT
07 Mar 2017 – SOLD OUT
14 Mar 2017 – SOLD OUT
21 Mar 2017 – SOLD OUT
28 Mar 2017 – SOLD OUT
04 Apr 2017 – SOLD OUT
11 Apr 2017 – SOLD OUT
18 Apr 2017 – SOLD OUT
25 Apr 2017 – SOLD OUT
02 May 2017* – SOLD OUT
09 May 2017* – SOLD OUT
16 May 2017* – SOLD OUT
23 May 2017* – SOLD OUT
30 May 2017* – SOLD OUT
06 June 2017 – SOLD OUT
13 June 2017 – SOLD OUT
20 June 2017 – SOLD OUT
27 June 2017
04 July 2017 – SOLD OUT
11 July 2017
18 July 2017
25 July 2017
01 Aug 2017 – SOLD OUT
08 Aug 2017 – SOLD OUT
15 Aug 2017 – SOLD OUT
22 Aug 2017 – SOLD OUT
29 Aug 2017 – SOLD OUT
05 Sep 2017* – SOLD OUT
12 Sep 2017* – SOLD OUT
19 Sep 2017* – SOLD OUT
26 Sep 2017* – SOLD OUT
10 Oct 2017* – SOLD OUT
24 Oct 2017*
07 Nov 2017 – SOLD OUT
14 Nov 2017
*Peak Season Surcharge: $300 per person
Availability on Departure Dates listed in Fine Print is subject to change. Live availability is shown on the availability calendar after clicking on the BUY NOW button
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return economy airfare with Cathay Pacific departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Adelaide & Perth customers. A $350 interstate surcharge applies. We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates. Including minimum 20kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Single Supplement: $1,299 per person in addition to the twin share price. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 6 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Beijing – 5* Doubletree Hilton or Similar
Xi’an – 5* Grand Noble Hotel or similar
Shanghai – 5* Crowne Plaza Fudan or similar
Yangtze River Cruise – 5* President 7 (2016 departures) Yangtze Gold 6 (2017 departures)
Guilin – 4* Guilin Bravo Hotel or similar
Longji – Boutique Star Wish Cottage or similar
Guangzhou – 5* Doubletree Hilton or similar
Hong Kong – 4* The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Kung Fu Legend Show – AUD $40pp (approx)
Hutong Richshaw Tour & Market – AUD $55pp (approx)
Acrobatic Show – AUD $40pp (approx)
Tang Dynasty Dance Show – AUD $40pp (approx)
Huangpu River Cruise – AUD $40pp (approx)
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $200 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Your stay behind request must be submitted when completing your booking form. Only the return date can be altered.
Extending your trip: If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
- A deposit of $2,500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 180 day prior to departure. A final invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the promotion
If our Trade Partner has not made contact with you within 48 hours of making your booking, please email email@example.com to follow up the status of your booking
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For more information on China, see our FAQ page here
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.