- Return international flights, plus all airport transfers within China
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Private coach transportation
- Bullet train from Beijing to Wuxi
- English speaking tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- Walk along the incredible Great Wall
- Explore the famous Tiananmen Square
- Sit beside tranquil West Lake in Hangzhou
- Stroll in one of the finest Chinese gardens in Suzhou
Ancient wonders, modern monuments and gorgeous gardens are just the tip of what to expect on this 9 day Taste of China tour.
Begin in Beijing and discover the great sights of China’s capital city, from the awe-inspiring scale of Tiananmen Square to the secretive allure of the Forbidden City. Look in at the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong and enjoy a tour of the Summer Palace to admire its exquisite gardens and verdant landscaping. Journey to Juyong Pass to wander along a section of the ancient Great Wall of China and gain insight into why the wall was built and how it evolved over the centuries.
Step from Old World China into the wonders of the modern age by travelling from Beijing to Wuxi and visit one of the largest freshwater pearl exhibitions in the country. Seek out the elegant city of Suzhou and explore its winding canals, arched stone bridges and impeccable gardens. Take a moment to stop at a working silk-spinning mill to appreciate the workmanship behind this luxurious textile. Travel to Hangzhou and end the tour with a boat ride on the serene West Lake.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed within 1 week including passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided within 2 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$500 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 10 – 48 people
Triple Share: Available, please purchase 3 vouchers.
Beijing: Forbidden City Tour – $80 per person
Beijing: Peking Duck Dinner – $40 per person
Beijing: The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life & Panda house Tour with lunch – $80 per person
Beijing: Chinese Kung Fu show – $75 per person
Wuxi: Grand Canal Cruise – $35 per person
Wuxi: Jiangnan Dumpling lunch – $25 per person
Suzhou: Western Buffet dinner – $40 per person
Hangzhou: Impression West Lake – $80 per person
All optional tours are payable directly upon booking with Nexus Holidays.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Train transportation: Passport details are also required to issue train tickets.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing: Chun Hui Yuan Hot Springs Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Swiss-belhotel Liyuan or similar
Suzhou: holiday Inn Suzhou Taihu Lake or similar
Hangzhou: Hangzhou Merchant Marco Edgelake Hotel or similar
Please note: all star ratings are local ratings
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.