- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- All airport transfers
- All internal domestic flights
- 15 fabulous nights staying in 4 – 5 star twin share accommodation
- 4 night Yangtze River Cruise
- Delicious daily breakfast
- 18 lunches and 18 dinners including 3 specialty banquets
- Private coach transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
It’s not just the seamless co-existence of modernity and antiquity that makes China so intriguing. It’s the people, the pace, the landscapes and the sheer size of this ancient civilisation that attracts even the most timid of travellers. With this 22 day Grand China tour, there is something for everyone.
Walk on the mesmerising Great Wall, get up close to the renowned Giant Pandas and view the famous Terracotta Warriors. Wander the Forbidden City, visit the fascinating Shaanxi Provincial Museum and see the enormous Leshan Giant Buddha!
After arriving in Yichang, we board a 4 night river cruise on the incredible Yangtze River, full of breath-taking sights and visually spectacular landscapes. Visit Elephant Trunk Hill and the Reed Flute Caves in Guilin, the Grand Canal in Suzhou and Shanghai Museum in buzzing Shanghai.
Your package includes return international flights , accommodation, river cruises, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides, and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed within 1 week including passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $1,165/$1,465 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$1,500 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing Wyndham Beijing North or similar
Xi’an Titan Times Hotel or similar
Yangtze Gold Cruises or similar
Chengdu Sheraton Hotel or similar
Guilin Grand Link Hotel or similar
Yangshuo Jasper International Hotel or similar
Suzhou Pan Pacific Hotel or similar
Wuzhen: Wuzhen Lodge or similar
Shanghai Wyndham Bund East Hotel or similar
Please note: all star ratings are local ratings
Triple Share: Available, please purchase 3 vouchers. Note: Triple-share is not available on the Yangtze River Cruise. Maximum 2 people per cabin.
Beijing: The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75 per person
Beijing: Chinese Kung Fu Show – $75 per person
Chengdu: Face Changing Show – $55 per person
Guilin: Impressions Liu San Jie – $80 per person
Shanghai: Chinese Acrobatic show – $75 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $40 per person
All optional tours are subject to availability and minimum numbers. All optional tours can be prepaid directly upon confirming your booking.
Yangtze river cruise excursions:
Shibaozhai Pagoda – AUD$45 (approx.)
White Emperor City – AUD$60 (approx.)
Mini Three Gorges – AUD$32 (approx.)
Feng Yan San Guo show – AUD$45 (approx.)
Tribe of Three Gorges – AUD$60 (approx.)
Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift – AUD$48 (approx.)
River excursions can only be booked onboard at payable at the tour desk in the local currency (subject to availability).
Please note, optional programmes may vary from ship to ship.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.