- Return Cathay Pacific flights, plus all transfers
- 11 nights’ 4-5 star hotel accommodation in China
- 3 nights 4-star twin share accommodation in Hong Kong
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 8 lunches and 5 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- High-speed train from Beijing to Wuxi
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
Be dazzled by China’s greatest monuments, its diverse culture and fascinating history as you experience a 16 day Best of China and Hong Kong tour.
The tour begins in Xi’an, a large city in central China that is most well-known for being the location of the astounding Terracotta Army. A visit to this remarkable site is one of the first stops on your tour itinerary and here you will learn about the creation of the army. It is then onto the Chinese capital, Beijing, where you discover this metropolis’ impressive collection of landmarks, from the mystique of the Forbidden City to the dramatic scale of Tiananmen Square and the beauty of the Summer Palace. One moment you’ll never forget is setting foot on the Great Wall of China at Juyong Pass.
Experience one of China’s modern marvels as you travel to Wuxi and admire the landscape of Lake Tai. Wander along the canals and over stone bridges in Suzhou, and visit a silk-spinning mill and West Lake in Hangzhou. The penultimate stop is Shanghai, the vibrant and glittering commercial hub that doubles as the largest city in China. Explore the length of the Bund, Shanghai’s famed waterfront promenade; see the city as the birds do from atop the Observatory Deck of Jin Mao Tower and move through the shops lining Nanjing Road.
Lastly, travel to Hong Kong to get caught up in its hustle and fast pace. Become acquainted with the city on a half-day tour that sees you head up Victoria Peak and visit Aberdeen Fishing Village. Use your free time on the island to discover the authentic tastes of award-winning street food or shop up a storm along boutique-lined boulevards or gritty local markets.
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
How to book:
- A deposit of $825/$1025 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided within 2 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$1069 per person in addition to the twin share price. Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 20 – 48 people
Triple Share: Not available
Beijing: The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life Tour – $70 per person
Beijing: Chinese Kung Fu Show – $75 per person
Wuxi: Grand Canal Cruise – $35 per person
Hangzhou: Impression West Lake – $80 per person
Shanghai: ERA: The Intersection of Time or SPIRAL – $75 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $40 per person
Optional Activities in Hong Kong:
Ocean Park General Admission with Transfers – $115 per person
Disneyland Admission with One Way Transfer – $150 per person
Tsing Ma Lantau Monastery Tour with Vegetarian Lunch – $165 per person
Macau Day Tour with Lunch – $165 per person
All optional tours are payable directly upon booking with Nexus Holidays. You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours. Optional tours are subject to availability, minimum numbers and must be pre-booked no later than 2 months prior to departure.
For more information see the itinerary.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Train transportation: Passport details are also required to issue train tickets.
Xian: Titan Times Hotel or similar
Beijing: Wyndham Beijing North or similar
Suzhou: Pan Pacific Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Days Hotel Baile Wuxi or similar
Hangzhou: Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Radisson Exhibition Centre Shanghai or similar
Hong Kong: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees or similar
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: all accommodation star ratings are based on local ratings
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.