- Return international flights; plus all internal flights and transfers within China
- 8 nights’ 4-star twin share accommodation
- 4 night deluxe Yangtze River cruise
- Delicious daily breakfast, including all meals on-board your cruise
- Private coach transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
Immerse yourself in the beauty and culture of ancient China with a 14 day Enchanting tour.
Ride the incredible bullet train from Chengdu to Yichang and take a memorable cruise down the majestic Yangtze River. Spend 4 nights on-board, cruising pass natural beauties including the mountains of Eastern Sichuan, the western section of Xiling gorge and the impressive Three Gorges Dam. See the iconic Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an and take a trip to the Wild Goose Pagoda, before heading to the buzzing city of Beijing.
See the sights of Beijing before journeying to see the famous Great Wall. Spend some time wandering and exploring the ancient Gubei Water Town, a place peppered with river channels that line it’s quaint streets.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $795/$885 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
$700 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our Travel Partner upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 2-30 people
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. Please note third bed will be a rollaway bed
Land Only: Not available
Hutong Rickshaw Tour & Market – $66 per person (approx)
Summer Palace Beijing – $50 per person (approx)
Yangtze River Cruise
Three gorgeous Dam, Less three gorgeous, Fengdu ghost city recommended excursions package – $170 (approx) per person must be pre-booked with our Travel Partner
Onboard Dining Experience upgrade – $60 per person (approx) per person must be pre-booked with our Travel Partner
Tang Dynasty dance show with dumpling banquet dinner – $65 per person (approx)
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency and subject to availability and minimum numbers.
Yangtze River Cruise: Gold 6 or President 7
Chengdu: Holiday Inn Qinhuang Hotel or similar
Xi’an: Grand Noble Hotel or similar
Beijing: Chunhuiyuan Resort or similar
Beijing: Gubei Water town resort or similar
Beijing: Beijing Park Plaza Science Park or Similar
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/