- All transfers in China
- 12 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Breakfast daily plus 8 lunches and 6 dinners
- Private coach transportation
- The services of professional tour guides
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- Walking the majestic Great Wall of China
- Visit the West Lake are in Hangzhou – one of the most beautiful landscapes in China
- Explore the Master of the Nets garden in Suzhou known as “Venice of the East”
- Stroll along The Bund in Shanghai
- Enjoy free time to experience both Beijing and Shanghai at your own pace
- Spend 3 magical nights on a Yangtze River cruise visiting Three Gorges Dam, Xiling Gorge and Eastern Sichuan
Unearth the beauty of China with a 14 day Classic China tour.
Travel into the rugged mountain landscapes of Beijing and be in awe as you walk along the incredible Great Wall. Learn the martial art of Tai Chi at the Temple of Heaven, before taking an amazing bullet train ride from Beijing to Hangzhou. In Hangzhou, visit the beautiful West Lake and a local tea plantation where you will learn the art of the tea picking process.
Arrive in Suzhou and explore one of the most famous silk factories in China, an industry that has a rich history within this ancient country. Wander the city of Shanghai, before travelling to Yichang and boarding your cruise on the Yangtze River, the largest river in Asia and the third largest in the world. Stop off at the gorgeous Three Gorges Dam, cruise by the western section of Xiling gorge and pass through the mountains of Eastern Sichuan.
Enjoy an amazing farewell dinner aboard your ship, before disembarking and beginning your journey home.
This package includes return flights, accommodation, English speaking tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $699 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
$650 per person in addition to your twin share vouchers. Payable direct to our Travel Partner upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 10-40 people
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. Please note third bed will be a rollaway bed
Hutong Rickshaw Tour & meal – $55 per person (approx)
Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City – $80 per person
Beijing Zoo – $45 per person
Suzhou’s Grand Canal Boat Trip – $40 per person
Huangpu River Cruise – $50 per person
Xintiandi Old Stone House area – $70 per person
Yangtze River Cruise – all of three of the below scenic excursions for $170 per person or $85 each:
Three Gorges Dam Site
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Beijing: Park Plaza Science Park Hotel or similar
Tai’an: Four Points by Sheraton Tai’an or similar
Hangzhou: Hangzhou Holiday Inn Xiaoshan or similar
Suzhou: Suzhou Ramada Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Shanghai Koyal Hotel similar
Yangtze River Cruise: Gold 6# or similar
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.