- Return Qantas flights, plus all airport transfers within China
- 10 nights’ twin share accommodation, including 3 nights’ at Shangri-La’s luxury 5-star China World Hotel, Beijing
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Bullet train experience from Shanghai to Tai’an and Tai’an to Beijing
- Private coach transportation with English-speaking guides throughout
- All site entry fees, tipping and gratuities
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Stroll in one of the finest Chinese gardens in Suzhou
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hangzhou’s West Lake
- Stop at a tea plantation to taste Dragon Well tea
- Experience a bullet train ride
- Explore the famous Tiananmen Square and mystical Forbidden City
- Walk along the incredible Great Wall
- Spot giant Panda’s at the Beijing Zoo
- Finish your tour in 5-star luxury at Shangri-La’s China World in Beijing
China has no shortage of marvels – both man-made and natural – to dazzle its visitors. Discover its highlights on a 12 day Wonders of China tour, which includes return Qantas flights and 3 nights in a 5-star Beijing hotel.
This trip encompasses some of China’s most beautiful sights. Start in Suzhou and quickly come to understand why this city was once nicknamed the ‘Venice of the East’. Take in the view across Lake Tai in Wuxi and admire the precious bounty at a freshwater pearl farm. Make the journey to Hangzhou to see the West Lake Cultural Landscape, a panorama that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has long-inspired poets, artists and scholars with its pavilions, temples and gardens.
Seek out the hustle and bustle of Shanghai and brush up on your knowledge of the city’s history by wandering between exhibits and displays at the Shanghai Museum. Step on-board a bullet train for the high-speed journey to Tai’an and join in on optional tours to discover the area. Embrace old legends at Black Tiger Spring in Jinan, and then take another bullet train to one of the world’s most fast-paced, exciting and diverse cities: Beijing. Feel overwhelmed by the size and scale of the enormous Tiananmen Square and walk in the footsteps of old emperors by crossing into the Forbidden City. Finally, tick off a bucket list experience by climbing a section of the Great Wall of China.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $745/$995/$1,125 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$580 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
Group Size: 10 – 36 people
Triple Share: Available on request. Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. A $220 surcharge will apply upon confirming your booking.
Please note: triple share rooms cannot be guaranteed
Land Only: Not available
Suzhou: Grand Canal Cruise – $45 per person
Wuxi: Chinese Dimsum Dinner – $35 per person
Hangzhou: Romantic show of Songcheng – $95 per person
Hangzhou: West Lake Boat Ride – $45 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $65 per person
Shanghai: Shanghai Insight Tour – $55 per person
Shanghai: Chinese Acrobatic Show – $85 per person
Tai’an: Confucius Insight tour – $85 per person
Beijing: The Golden Mask Dynasty or Kung Fu Legend show – $55 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life Tour – $45 per person
Beijing: Peking Duck Banquet Dinner – $35 per person
All optional tours are payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
All AUD amounts are subject to currency exchange rate and they may change at any time without advance notice.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Suzhou: Xiangxuehai Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Grand Kingtown Hotel Wuxi or similar
Hangzhou: Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Holiday Inn Hongqiao West or similar
Tai’ an: Taishan Royal Hotel or similar
Beijing: Shangri-La’s China World or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.