- Massive World Tour Sale on NOW! Book before 31 July to save an additional $200* per couple
- Return Qantas flights, plus all airport transfers within China
- 10 nights’ twin share accommodation, including 3 nights’ at Shangri-La’s luxury 5-star China World Hotel, Beijing
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Bullet train experience from Shanghai to Tai’an and Tai’an to Beijing
- Private coach transportation with English-speaking guides throughout
- All site entry fees, tipping and gratuities
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Stroll in one of the finest Chinese gardens in Suzhou
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hangzhou’s West Lake
- Stop at a tea plantation to taste Dragon Well tea
- Experience a bullet train ride
- Explore the famous Tiananmen Square and mystical Forbidden City
- Walk along the incredible Great Wall
- Spot giant Panda’s at the Beijing Zoo
- Finish your tour in 5-star luxury at Shangri-La’s China World in Beijing
China has no shortage of marvels – both man-made and natural – to dazzle its visitors. Discover its highlights on a 12 day Wonders of China tour, which includes return Qantas flights and 3 nights in a 5-star Beijing hotel.
This trip encompasses some of China’s most beautiful sights. Start in one of the world’s most fast-paced, exciting and diverse cities: Beijing. Tick off a bucket list experience by climbing a section of the Great Wall of China, feel overwhelmed by the size and scale of the enormous Tiananmen Square and walk in the footsteps of old emperors by crossing into the Forbidden City. Step on-board a bullet train for the high-speed journey to Jinan and embrace old legends at Black Tiger Spring. Journey onto Suzhou and quickly come to understand why this city was once nicknamed the ‘Venice of the East’.
Take in the view across Lake Tai in Wuxi and admire the precious bounty at a freshwater pearl farm. Make the journey to Hangzhou to see the West Lake Cultural Landscape, a panorama that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has long-inspired poets, artists and scholars with its pavilions, temples and gardens. Finally, seek out the hustle and bustle of Shanghai and brush up on your knowledge of the city’s history by wandering between exhibits and displays at the Shanghai Museum.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $745/$995/$1,125 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$580 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
Group Size: 10 – 36 people
Triple Share: Available on request. Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. A $220 surcharge will apply upon confirming your booking.
Please note: triple share rooms cannot be guaranteed
Land Only: Not available
Suzhou: Grand Canal Cruise – $45 per person
Wuxi: Chinese Dimsum Dinner – $35 per person
Hangzhou: Romantic show of Songcheng – $95 per person
Hangzhou: West Lake Boat Ride – $45 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $65 per person
Shanghai: Shanghai Insight Tour – $55 per person
Shanghai: Chinese Acrobatic Show – $85 per person
Qufu: Confucius Insight tour – $85 per person
Beijing: The Golden Mask Dynasty or Kung Fu Legend show – $55 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life Tour – $45 per person
Beijing: Peking Duck Banquet Dinner – $35 per person
All optional tours are payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
All AUD amounts are subject to currency exchange rate and they may change at any time without advance notice.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing: Wyndham Beijing North or similar or similar
Jinan: Ramada Jinan or similar
Qufu: Sun Plaza International Hotel or similar
Suzhou: Xiangxuehai Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Grand Kingtown Hotel Wuxi or similar
Hangzhou: Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Pullman Shanghai Qingpu Excellence Hotel or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
*World Tour Sale: Offer is valid from 09:00 Thursday 25 July until advised otherwise or sold out. Offer is strictly valid per couple. Offer excludes selected tours to Canada & Alaska, Scandinavia, Asia, packages and resort only deals. Up to $2,000 cash back will be refunded after final payment has been made, 120 days prior to departure. The amount returned will be based on the tour price, not the total cart value at checkout. For example, a tour priced at $2,000 will receive $200 cash back per couple, even if two passengers have been added to the cart totalling $4,000. I.e. the $200 cash back amount applies to a couple who has purchased two tours priced at $2,000 each, and will not be based on their total cart value of $4,000. Land only bookings are valid for cash back, per couple. If the booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible for cash back. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard terms and conditions apply.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/