Discover China and North Korea with this unmissable and unique 12 day tour!
Discover breath-taking sites in Pyongyang, visit Samantabhadra Temple established in 918-1392 AD and Travel to Kaesong, the home to the famous longevity elixir Kaesong Koryo Insam, the best ginseng in Far East Asia.
Be awed by a tour of Juche Tower, built in 1982 and standing 170m tall, view the Taedon River and learn about the history and culture of some of the world’s most renowned locations.
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, most meals, accommodation, sightseeing, tour guides and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Our Price Promise: Find an identical travel deal at a lower price and we’ll give you your trip for FREE! What is our Price Promise? We guarantee that travel deals purchased from us are brought to you at the best possible price – if not your trip is FREE. We are so confident that cheaper identical deals do not exist that in the unlikely event that they do, we’ll gladly give you your trip for FREE.
How does it work? Our exclusive travel deals are unique and specially negotiated best price offers. If, after you purchase a deal from us, you find an identical deal at a cheaper price – we’ll refund your money in full and you get to keep you holiday! If you manage to find an identical travel deal at a cheaper price within 14 days of your purchase from us, simply send the evidence of this along with your Webjet Exclusives voucher to our Customer Experience Team. We will take up to 5 business days to validate that the competing offer is genuinely for sale and bookable within our travel period and is for sale to the general public. If this is the case, we will refund your full purchase price and your trip will be free!
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, most meals, accommodation, sightseeing, tour guides and more…
- Return international airfares including taxes flying China Eastern Airlines or China Southern between Sydney/Melbourne and China, and Air Koryo direct between Shanghai and Pyongyang
- All airport transfers
- Most meals
- Twin share accommodation throughout
- Professional English speaking tour guides throughout
- All tipping and gratuities
- All site entrance fees
- Dedicated coach transportation
- North Korea visa application fees
- See China’s biggest sights!
- Step foot on the Great Wall
- Visit the ancient seat of power, The Forbidden City
- Stroll the breath-taking Summer Palace
- Experience the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai, a technological triumph
- Revel in the breathtaking pristine hills, mountain trails and waterfall surrounds of Mount Myohyang, known as the “mountain of mysterious fragrance”, one of Korea’s six most celebrated mountains.
- Traverse the Kaesong military demarcation line, a UNESCO World Heritage Site at the land border between North and South Korea.
- Enjoy the stunning panoramic views of Pyongyang city and Taedong River at Juche Tower.
- Savour the best ginseng in Far East Asia, and immerse yourself in mysterious Korean culture
See the full itinerary here
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
After purchasing your voucher, the online Nexus Booking System must be completed no later than 30 days after purchasing your Webjet Exclusive voucher. You will receive an email after completing your Webjet Exclusives purchase with a link to the Nexus Booking System. All bookings must be made through the online Nexus Booking System no later than 6 May 2016
Nexus Holidays is open: Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
12 August 2016
9 September 2016**
21 October 2016**
11 November 2016*
* Peak season surcharge $200
** Peak season surcharge $500
Per person payable direct to Nexus Holidays at time of booking.
Book By Date:
Tour must be booked with Nexus Holidays no later than 6 May 2016.
After purchasing your voucher, the online Nexus Booking System must be completed no later than 30 days after purchasing your Webjet Exclusive voucher. You will receive an email after completing your Webjet Exclusives purchase with a link to the Nexus Booking System. All bookings must be made through the online Nexus Booking System no later than 6 May 2016.
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Personal expenses
- China Visa
- Return economy airfare with China Southern ex Sydney, Melbourne
- Return Air Koryo direct between Shanghai and Pyongyang
- We are unable to guarantee which airline you will travel with as flights will be booked subject to promotional fare availability for your travel dates.
- Including minimum 20kgs of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- If you wish to upgrade to Business Class, please contact Nexus Holidays.
- Brisbane/Adelaide: $300 per person – Domestic flights from Brisbane and Adelaide will be with either Virgin Australia or Qantas via Sydney or Melbourne before joining China Southern to China.
- Perth: $600 per person – Domestic flights from Perth will be with either Virgin Australia or Qantas via Sydney before joining China Southern/ Eastern to China.
Please purchase your vouchers first and pay the surcharge direct to Nexus when booking your tour.
Stay behind surcharge: From $250 (subject to availability and applicable fare difference) – please purchase your vouchers first and pay the surcharge direct to Nexus when booking your tour.
Single Supplement: $900 – purchase a twin share voucher first and pay the single supplement direct with Nexus when booking your tour.
Triple share: Available. Please purchase 3 vouchers.
Child Price: Same as adult. Infants <2 years pay $250 – book, confirm and pay with Nexus when booking your tour.
Cathay Pacific Upgrade: A surcharge of $700 per person applies (subject to availability and applicable fare difference) – please purchase your vouchers first and pay the surcharge direct to Nexus when booking your tour.
Visas: China visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any questions please call Nexus Holidays on 1800 816 828 (free call) or 02 8226 7777
Nexus Holidays is open: Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.