11 day itinerary includes:
- Return international flights, including checked baggage
- 9 nights’ twin share hotel accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Private coach transportation with English-speaking guides throughout
- All transfers within China
- Sightseeing and entry fees as per the itinerary
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
13 day itinerary includes:
- All of the above plus;
- 2 additional nights twin share hotel accommodation
15 day itinerary includes:
- All of the same inclusions as the 11 day itinerary plus;
- 4 nights’ on-board a deluxe Yangtze River cruise, including all meals whilst on-board
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the second-largest public square in the world
- Walk along the incredible Great Wall
- Tour the Summer Palace, the largest preserved ancient garden in China
- Visit the Lingering Garden in Suzhou, a classic private garden with 500 years of history
- Hangzhou’s West Lake – a UNESCO World Heritage site
Explore some of China’s most scenic and recognisable sights on a 11 day Highlights of China tour. Plus extend the tour to a 15 day itinerary and experience 4 nights cruising the Yangtze River.
Your time in China begins in Beijing, the behemoth and buzzing capital city of China. Start your sightseeing by gazing around in wonder at the size and scale of Tiananmen Square, which is home to some of the city’s most popular attractions – including the Forbidden City. Leave the city’s limits to tick off a bucket list experience: walking a section of the Great Wall of China.
Admire the scenery around Lake Tai in Wuxi, an ancient city that earned the nickname as the ‘Land of Fish and Rice, and travel to Suzhou to appreciate why this city of canals and gardens has been a source of inspiration to artists for so many generations. Head to Hangzhou to watch silkworms at work in a silk-spinning mill and also take a boat ride on West Lake. Cleanse the palate with a tea-tasting session at a local tea plantation and finally arrive in Shanghai, a sprawling metropolis that is both China’s biggest city and its commercial epicentre.
Want to experience more of China? Why not extend your tour to encompass the a trip to the iconic Terracotta Warriors or a deluxe cruise along the famed Yangtze River.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
11 day itinerary – $500 per person in addition to the twin share price.
13 day itinerary – $700 per person in addition to the twin share price.
15 day itinerary – $800 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
Group Size: 16 – 40 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: Not available
Beijing: Forbidden City Tour $78 per person
Beijing: Peking Duck Dinner $38 per person
Beijing: “The Golden Mask Dynasty” or “Kong Fu Legend” Show $73 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life & Panda House Tour $78 per person
Wuxi: Grand Canal Cruise $33 per person
Suzhou: Western Buffet Dinner $48 per person
Hangzhou: Impression West Lake $78 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise $38 per person
Shanghai: Jin Mao Tower, Xintiandi & Maglev Train Tour $68 per person
Shanghai: Chinese Acrobatic Show $73 per person
Chongqing: Chongqing Insight Tour $20 per person
All optional tours are payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
All AUD amounts are subject to currency exchange rate and they may change at any time without advance notice.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing: Fuyong Yulong Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Wuxi International Hotel or similar
Suzhou: Holiday Inn Express Suzhou Taihu Lake or similar
Hangzhou: Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Wassim Hotel or similar
Yangtze River Cruise: 2019 departures Victoria Jenna Cruise or similar, 2020 departures Victoria Katrina Cruise or similar
For Xi’an extension: Titan Times Hotel or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $15 per person per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/