- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- 9 nights 3-4 star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- High-speed bullet train Beijing – Wuxi
- All transfers
- Air conditioned coach transportation
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide(s)
- All tipping and gratuities
- Walk on the incredible Great Wall
- Uncover the mystery of Tiananmen Square
- Sit by the tranquil West Lake in Hangzhou
- Stroll in the finest Chinese gardens in Suzhou
- Immerse yourself in bustling metropolis Shanghai
- Race across China on a bullet train
Discover unparalleled diversity, modern cities and magnificent landscapes, with a 11 day China tour with flights.
Take in some of China’s best sites; walk the Great Wall, visit Tiananmen Square, and Summer Palace. Tour the ancient city of Wuxi and take in the serenity at the tranquil West Lake in Hangzhou. Discover Suzhou, the “Venice of the East” and excite your senses in the buzzing city of Shanghai.
This tour is designed to give you a special sample of China’s ancient history, delicious cuisine, rich culture and heritage. This fabulous package is not to be missed.
This package includes return international flights, accommodation, daily breakfast, dedicated transportation, in-depth sightseeing and more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
- All payments remain non-changeable, non-refundableUp to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$500 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 2 – 50 people
Triple Share: Available, please purchase 3 vouchers.
Forbidden City Tour: $80 per person
Peking Duck Dinner: $40 per person
The Golden Mask Dynasty: $75 per person
Hutong Life & Panda House Tour w/Lunch: $80 per person
Grand Canal Cruise: $35 per person
Jiangnan Dumpling Lunch: $25 per person
Western Buffet Dinner: $40 per person
Impression West Lake: $80 per person
Huangpu Night Cruise: $40 per person
Jin Mao Tower, Xintiandi & Maglev Train Tour: $70 per person
ERA: The Intersection of Time/SPIRAL: $75 per person
All optional tours are prepayable to directly to Nexus Holidays.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Beijing: Chunhuiyuan Hot Springs Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Swiss-Belhotel Liyuan or similar
Suzhou: Holiday Inn Suzhou Taihu Lake or similar
Hangzhou: Hangzhou Merchant Marco Edgelake Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Wassim Hotel Zhoupu or similar
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.