- Return Qantas flights, plus all airport transfers within China
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Coach transportation with English-speaking guides throughout
- All site entry fees, tipping and gratuities
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Travel to the Juyong Pass at the Great Wall of China to marvel at this ancient wonder and walk along a section of this iconic landmark
- Visit a cloisonné factory to watch artisans work at this 500-year-old craft and appreciate the grandeur of Tiananmen Square
- Continue to Suzhou, a city dubbed the Venice of the East, aboard a bullet train and take in the Lingering Garden and a working silk factory
- Wander Nanchang Street in Wuxi, be dazzled by the beauty of the Brilliance of Lake Lihu, and look in at a freshwater pearl farm
- Venture into the West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou and seek out a tea plantation to learn about the culture of Dragon Well Tea
- Stroll along the Bund in Shanghai and uncover the European-influenced architecture that lines this renowned thoroughfare
Travel to a land of postcard-worthy landmarks, rich and diverse cultures, and fascinating histories on this 10 day Classic China tour.
This experience takes in some of China’s most enduring and recognisable sights. One of the first monuments to visit is perhaps the one that immediately comes to mind when thinking about this incredible country: the Great Wall of China. Only a short distance outside of Beijing is Juyong Pass and it is here you’ll learn more about this unrivalled old-world structure and even walk a section of this impressive monument. Another of China’s heavyweight sights you can expect to see on this tour is the epic Tiananmen Square. Be sure to take a moment upon your visit to this historically and culturally important site to truly appreciate its size. The Square is, after all, the second-largest of its kind in the world. Next on the itinerary is a bullet train ride to Suzhou. Your time in this canal-strewn city includes visits to the gorgeous Lingering Garden and then a working silk factory.
Wander through the heart of Wuxi with a stroll along Nanchang Street, and also visit the Brilliance of Lake Lihu. It is then onto Hangzhou, a favourite destination of Marco Polo. This city has served as inspiration for countless artists over the centuries, so be sure to have a fully-charged camera in order to capture Hangzhou in all of its photogenic glory, in particular at West Lake. The final destination for your tour is Shanghai, the commercial epicentre of China. Take a walk along the waterfront Bund and take in the area’s diverse range of European-influenced and colonial architecture.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel Partner’s booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$650 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Triple Share: Unfortunately, triple share is not available for this deal
Land Only: Not available
Beijing: Musical Performance – $80 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life Tour – $45 per person
Beijing: Peking Duck Banquet Dinner – $45 per person
Beijing: Forbidden City – $85 per person
Wuxi: Grand Canal Cruise – $40 per person
Hangzhou: Romantic show of Songcheng – $100 per person
Hangzhou: West Lake Boat Ride – $45 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $45 per person
Shanghai: Shanghai Insight tour – $75 per person
Shanghai: Chinese Acrobatic Show – $80 per person
All optional tours are payable direct to our travel partner once your booking has been made.
All AUD amounts are subject to currency exchange rate and they may change at any time without advance notice.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing: CNCC Grand Hotel or similar
Suzhou: Xiangxuehai Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Grand Kingtown Hotel Wuxi or similar
Hangzhou: Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Holiday Inn Hongqiao West or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.