- Return Air Canada flights, plus internal flights to Winnipeg and Churchill
- 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight, valid for the first 200 bookings travelling before 30 September 2019
- Meet-and-greet upon arrival at Vancouver and Winnipeg airports, plus all airport and port transfers
- 10 nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Canadian Rockies
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation while cruising the Alaska Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse
- 5 nights’ accommodation while on the polar bear adventure
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus all meals aboard the cruise and while on the polar bear adventure
- Incredible expedition to see polar bears, including sightseeing, museum visits, cultural presentations, dog-sledding or carting, and two Tundra Buggy excursions
- Cruise the breath-taking Alaskan Inside Passage on-board the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse
- See the sights of Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait, Juneau and Ketchikan
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of bustling Vancouver
- Admire the spectacular scenery of the Canadian Rockies
- Wander the streets of Whistler, learn the history of Kamloops and roam beautiful Banff
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime Polar Bear Adventure and enjoy a Tundra Buggy expedition on the search for local wildlife
This 25 day Ultimate Canada and Alaska tour is at ultimate triple-threat. It combines a trio of spectacular experiences – Polar Bear Adventure, the Canadian Rockies, and the Alaska Inside Passage – into the one outstanding tour.
It all begins with you finding your sea legs for an incredible 7 nights cruising the Alaska Inside Passage aboard the grand Celebrity Eclipse. This elegant vessel is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities – from a swimming pool and waterfall to a fitness centre and fine-dining restaurants – and is your luxurious home-away-from-home as you cruise past Hubbard Glacier and Icy Strait. Make port calls in Juneau and Ketchikan, and keep your eyes peeled for sightings of local wildlife, including graceful orca whales, soaring bald eagles and adorable puffins.
Step back onto terra firma upon returning to Vancouver and enjoy a sightseeing tour of this west coast city before becoming acquainted with more of its sights and charms with ample free time. Continue travelling eastwards through the magnificent Canadian Rockies landscape. Traverse canyons and crossings and rugged peaks as you stop in Gold Rush-era towns and some of the area’s most legendary alpine destinations. Wander the streets of Whistler, learn about the history of Kamloops, and spend time roaming around beautiful Banff.
The final leg of your remarkable experience takes you to the remote frontier of Canada’s northern wilderness. Fly from Calgary to Winnipeg and then to Churchill. This latter town is the launchpad for your once-in-a-lifetime Polar Bear Adventure and you’ll be shown its local and historical points upon arrival. A true highlight of this adventure are the full-day Tundra Buggy expeditions. Clamber into these all-terrain vehicles and head out into the local area on the search for local wildlife – the most impressive being the awesome polar bear. Another experience to look forward to is the dog sled visit, where you can meet the teams of dogs, chat to expert sledders and even have a sled or cart ride through neighbouring boreal forest.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Optional and Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 14 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Inside Cabin – $4,699 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Oceanview Cabin – $5,699 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Balcony Cabin – $6,699 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
You can purchase your Single Supplement by clicking here.
Land Only: You can purchase your Land Only (no flights) by clicking here.
Group Size: 14-20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when a filling out your booking form.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver (Richmond): River Rock Resort Hotel or similar
Vancouver (Broadway): Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre or similar
Whistler: Listel Hotel Whistler or similar
Kamloops: Hampton Inn Kamloops or similar
Golden: Travelodge Golden or similar
Banff: Banff Inn or similar
Winnipeg: Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport or similar
Churchill: Aurora Inn or similar
Celebrity Eclipse – each stateroom on board Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience.
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a cabin number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
You can purchase your optional tours by clicking here.
Full Day Victoria Excursion – The excursion starts with a morning departure to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal where you will board a ferry for the 1.5 hour crossing of the Georgia Straight through the beautiful Gulf Islands. Keep a lookout for your chance to view some of the local wildlife including bald eagles, seals and even orca whales! Upon arrival, enjoy an optional visit to the famous Butchart Gardens. Continue on to downtown Victoria for a city sightseeing tour. Highlights include Beacon Hill Park, Bastion Square, the Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, the Inner Harbour and the historic Empress Hotel. Free time for shopping and exploring Victoria’s Inner Harbour before your late afternoon return to Vancouver. Please note – must have a minimum of 10 passengers to operate.
Full Day Banff Sightseeing tour – A full day tour of Banff area passing the Bow River Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive with the wind eroded hoodoos and Surprise Corner, Banff Springs Hotel and Bow River Falls. Continue on to Johnston Canyon via Bow Valley Parkway. Visit Moraine Lake and the Valley of Ten Peaks, and on to Lake Louise. Highlights here include the Continental Divide, Kicking Horse Pass and Emerald Lake. Please note – must have a minimum of 10 passengers to operate.
Optional Tours must be purchased within 7 days of your initial booking. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
Polar Bear adventure:
Although this adventure is designed based on the places reputedly known to be home to a large number of polar bears, seeing one will often just come down to sheer good luck. These incredible animals roam wide and far and are, for the most part, solitary animals. For all these reasons, sightings of polar bears on Arctic expeditions can never be guaranteed.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Lounge Passes: 3 hours complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight, applicable for the first 200 bookings to Europe, Canada & Alaska, India and Sri Lanka travelling before 30 September 2019. Your voucher will be emailed to the booking contact with travel documentation, 30 days before departure.