- Return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms of checked luggage
- Arrive hotel transfer in Calgary and arrival port transfer in Vancouver
- 2 days at the Calgary Stampede, including 1 x reserved Main Level Rodeo seat, 1 x Balcony Level Evening Show seat, 1 x Calgary Stampede souvenir program, Calgary Stampede cowboy hat and tote bag, 2 x WestJet Skyride tickets across Stampede Park, entry tickets to Stampede Park valid for both days, 20% discount voucher at Calgary Stampede Store and Lammle’s stores across Alberta
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation including porterage while touring the Canadian Rockies
- 7 nights’ accommodation aboard the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse® cruising the Inside Passage, including all meals while on-board
- Delicious daily breakfast
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transport and a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Spend two days at the world-famous Calgary Stampede
- Explore the Canadian Rockies, with stops in Banff and the emerald-hued Lake Louise
- Learn about the bygone history in Jasper and overnight in Kamloops, and wander around the village centre of Whistler
- Join a half-day sightseeing tour of Vancouver that takes in Stanley Park, Gastown and Granville Island
- Embark on a spectacular cruise through the Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse, a 5-star ship
- Cruise past the spectacular Hubbard Glacier and Icy Strait Point, keep a watchful eye for whales, bears and seals, and make ports in Juneau and Ketchikan
Experience the Western hospitality and atmosphere at one of the world’s largest rodeo festivals, then journey through the majestic Canadian Rockies and pristine Inside Passage, with this 17 day Calgary Stampede with Rockies tour.
Fly into Calgary, the metropolis in Alberta nicknamed ‘Cowtown’, in time for the city’s biggest annual event: the Calgary Stampede. Spend two days soaking up the atmosphere of the Stampede; attending a rodeo and evening show (with reserved seats at both) and checking out the various other events, such as agricultural competitions, chuckwagon racing and parades. At the end of your Calgary Stampede experience, you have some extra time in the city – perhaps look to visit one of the local galleries, museums or parks – before joining up with the wider group and heading out into the heart of the Canadian Rockies landscape.
Your first touchpoint with the rugged Rockies is Banff, a stylish mountain town that sits within the borders of Banff National Park. You then follow the Trans-Canada Highway to the banks of Lake Louise, the emerald-hued natural wonder so striking it is called the ‘Diamond in the Wilderness’. Enjoy the time you have here to wander around the lake’s banks before stopping in Jasper for an overnight stay. The country surrounding Jasper is rich with wildlife, hiking trails and bicycle tracks, and the town itself has an interesting railway heritage. From Jasper, continue to Kamloops. This city sits at the confluence of the North and South Thompson rivers. It is then onto Whistler, an iconic alpine town renowned for its skiing and snowboarding prospects. Your next stop is Vancouver for a half-day sightseeing tour – including the city’s big sights such as Stanley Park, Gastown, Chinatown and Granville Island – before you step off dry land and onto the Celebrity Eclipse®, your home-away-from-home for the duration of your cruise of the Inside Passage.
You have 7 nights on-board the Celebrity Eclipse®as this luxurious ship sees you sail into pristine bays, through fjords and past looming glaciers. All meals are included while you are aboard, and you also have use of the ship’s world-class facilities, meaning you can take a dip in the swimming pool, book in for a treatment at the Canyon Ranch® Spa, or simply stare out at the passing landscape while you sip a sundowner from one of the bars or lounges. Be on the lookout for some of region’s wildlife – orca whales, bald eagles, puffins, seals and brown bears – as you cruise. Making ports in Ketchikan and Juneau and seeing Hubbard Glacier and Icy Strait Point are just some of the highlights from your Inside Passage cruise.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Transfer back to the airport
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $2,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $3,599 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Veranda Stateroom – $3,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Transfers: Arrival transfer is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred to and from the airport together and will need to arrive in time for the first flight departure.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Calgary: Residence Inn Calgary Downtown or similar
Jasper: Mountain Park Lodges, Jasper Inn or similar
Kamloops: DoubleTree Kamloops or similar
Vancouver: Pacific Gateway Hotel or similar
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse® – each stateroom on board Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience:
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Veranda Stateroom- Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Some features include:
- Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding featuring the Cashmere Mattress
- Queen size bed convertible to two lower beds
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe
- Interactive Television system
- Individual safe
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Hair dryer
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Personalized service with a guest ratio of nearly 2:1
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (additional charges will apply)
- Mini Fridge (additional charges will apply)
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/