- Return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms of checked luggage
- Airport hotel transfers upon arrival in Vancouver
- All train station transfers
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Rocky Mountains, including porterage at each hotel
- 2 days aboard the famous Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service, including all meals, beverages and snacks while aboard
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- Services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- Explore Vancouver and admire its photogenic location between the snow-capped Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean
- Board the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer and settle into the ultimate in railway comfort as the train travels towards Kamloops, Fraser River valley, Coast and Cascade mountains, Thompson river, Kamloops and Banff area
- Enjoy unforgettable Canadian Rockies scenery, including Alberta ranchlands, Craigellachie, Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Canyon and the Spiral Tunnels
- Soak in the emerald-hued Lake Louise, and see the natural landmarks scattered throughout Yoho, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke National Parks
- Sample the fruits of the Okanagan Region with a local wine tasting, overnight in Princeton in British Columbia, and arrive back in Vancouver by way of Hope and the Othello Tunnels
Be in awe of snow-capped peaks, deep river canyons and verdant country-scapes as you travel onboard an 11 day Best of the Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer tour.
This stunningly scenic experience begins in Vancouver, the beloved seaport city that boasts a picture-perfect location of being nestled between the mountains and the water. It is then time to step onboard legendary Rocky Mountaineer. This railway is the embodiment of luxurious train travel. All carriages, no matter SilverLeaf Service or GoldLeaf Service, are kitted out with huge windows; offering unobstructed views from your seat and out to the landscape beyond. The first day of travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer takes you from Vancouver to Kamloops, and some of the sights to see as you partake in your complimentary meals, snacks and beverages include Fraser River valley, Coast and Cascade mountains, and the Thompson River. The second day of Rocky Mountaineer voyage transports you to the Banff area, but not before you admire the beauty of the mighty Rockies, including Alberta ranchlands, Kicking Horse Canyon, the Spiral Tunnels, glaciers and looming mountain peaks along the way.
Following a free day around Banff, the group begins its return journey to Vancouver. This route encompasses some of the Canadian Rockies’ most recognisable sights, such as spectacular Lake Louise. Your eyes are in for a treat with time in Yoho, Glacier and Revelstoke National Parks. Plus there is opportunity for further stops at Emerald Lake, Natural Bridge, Spiral Train Tunnels and Rogers Pass. Another day on the itinerary sees you savour the tastes of the Okanagan Region – one of Canada’s most acclaimed food and wine-producing areas – as you weave between samplings at local wineries and snack stops at road-side fruit stalls. The final home stretch to Vancouver is studded with time in the town of Hope and traversing the Othello Tunnels.
Experience a train journey full of extraordinary moments. An inside look at travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer:
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $399 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Departure transfer to the airport
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
SilverLeaf Service– 2,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
GoldLeaf Service – 3,799 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Transfers: Arrival is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred from the airport together.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver: Inn at the Quay or similar
Kamloops: Rocky Mountaineer decided hotel
Banff Area: Windtower Lodge or similar
Vernon: Village Green Hotel or similar
Princeton: Sandman Inn or similar
Richmond: River Rock Resort or similar
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Train: Rocky Mountaineer – world-renowned, luxury train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies.
- Custom-designed bi-level dome lets you sit up top and dine down below
- Full dome windows with panoramic views upstairs
- Gourmet à la carte meals served in a private dining room with large picture windows on the lower level
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by three to four Hosts, plus a full culinary team
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages are complimentary throughout the journey
- Outdoor viewing in a large, exclusive open-air vestibule
- Full storytelling by onboard Hosts
- Luxurious hotel accommodations with premium room categories. All accommodations in Kamloops and Quesnel, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
- Custom-designed single-level glass-dome coach
- Oversized dome windows
- Delicious hot entrée options plated to your preference. Served seat side
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by two hosts, plus one culinary team member
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages complimentary throughout journey
- Gourmet Snacks are complimentary throughout journey
- Full storytelling by onboard hosts
- Comfortable accommodations with restaurants on the property or within walking distance.
Icefield Snow Coach to Athabasca Glacier – $99 per person
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary. Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
For more information see the itinerary. To purchase your optional tour please click here.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Tipping on Rocky Mountaineer:
SilverLeaf Service $35-$45 per person (approx. AUD$37-$AUD47 per person)
GoldLeaf Service $40-$50 per person (approx. AUD$42-$AUD52 per person)
Amounts are in Canadian dollars and are based on one person travelling for the duration of a trip.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.