- Return Vietnam Airlines flights; plus, all internal flights and transfers throughout Vietnam
- 16 nights’ superior twin share hotel accommodation
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Overnight Mekong River cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 9 lunches and 2 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account*, visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Experience the mighty Mekong Delta on an overnight cruise
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on an overnight cruise
- Discover Vietnam’s grand history at the Imperial Citadel in Hue
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkelling around Nha Trang’s beautiful islands and pristine beaches
- Explore the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels – learn how these tunnels were created and used during the War
- Visit the major sights of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City including Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remnant Museum
- Enjoy a in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
- Enjoy a full day discovering the mystical Angkor temples
- Discover The Royal Palace and take in everything that Phnom Penh has to offer
The extraordinary sights, landscapes and culture of Vietnam and Cambodia will thrill all of your senses on this 20 day Vietnam and Cambodia tour – including overnight cruises on both Halong Bay and the Mekong river.
Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Hanoi with a city tour and head to Halong Bay to board a traditional Vietnamese junk boat. An overnight cruise on the UNESCO World Heritage-listed bay rewards with more than just a beautiful outlook; it gives a front-row seat for the incredible sunsets and sunrises. Journey to Hue to see the Imperial City and seek out French-style architecture and pretty riverfront walks in Hoi An.
Swim and snorkel off the coast of Nha Trang, and learn about the history and impact of the Vietnam War at the Cu Chi tunnels site outside of Ho Chi Minh City. Move from the city to the Mekong river for an overnight cruise along this powerful delta and enjoy stops to local villages and temples along the way.
Follow the call of Cambodia and land in Siem Reap to visit the awe-inspiring Angkor Temples. Here, you will have the opportunity to see both Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Voyage to Phnom Penh and take in the city, and hear about the solemn legacy of the Khmer Rouge.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form
- The booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Sydney & Melbourne:
- 20 day itinerary – $1,000 deposit per person
- Brisbane & Adelaide:
- 20 day itinerary – $1,300 deposit per person
- 20 day itinerary – $1,500 deposit per person
- In addition to the deposit, peak season and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are all due at the time of booking and will be reflected at checkout.
- If you are a solo traveller, single supplements will be collected by our Travel Partner after the booking has been made
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$1125 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Tour Only: Not available
Hanoi – La Casa Hotel Hanoi or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hue – Romance Hotel or similar
Hoi An – Hoi An Coco River Resort or similar
Nha Trang – Yasaka Hotel Saigon Nha Trang or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Mekong River – Mekong Eyes River Cruise or similar
Siem Reap – Angkor Paradise Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh – Le Mont Hotel or similar
Triple Share: Not available
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $93 per person
- Ho Ain Cooking class – $112 per person
- AO Show – $112 per person
- Teh Dar Show – $112 per person
- Saigon Dinner Cruise – $112 per person
- Tra Que Vegetable Village Tour – $124 per person
- Tonle Sap Lake tour – $136 per person
- Golden Bridge – $183 per person
The options tours are subject to availability and minimum numbers. You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/