- Return international airfares with checked luggage
- All transfers
- 8 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis
- Most meals – breakfast daily plus 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Travelling in the comfort of dedicated, air-conditioned coaches
- Professional English speaking local tour guides
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- See friendly orphaned orangutans at Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit Libaran Island and the turtle conservation area
- Observe Borneo’s diverse wildlife on a river cruise down the Kinabatangan River
- Visit a local fisherman’s village in Sandakan
To truly experience Borneo is to immerse yourself in the stunning lush jungle home to some of the world’s most exquisite wildlife. Thanks to ongoing conservation projects, mostly funded by tourism, a lot of Borneo’s magical jungles remained untouched and offer some of the most spectacular landscapes on earth.
Borneo is a melting pot of religions, cuisines, cultures, languages and species and there is little not to be completely enchanted by if you are lucky enough to visit.
If thoughts of pristine nature, cultural riches and incredible orangutans in their natural environment isn’t enough to convince you to see this captivating country, knowing that your entire trip is taken care of by us is sure to.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, transfers, dedicated transportation, breakfast daily plus other meals, professional guide, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
To book you tour:
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- Tourism Tax of RM10 (approx. AUD$3) payable per person on arrival at each hotel
- Camera fees (approx. AUD$5 per per person per attraction. Mobile phone cameras are free)
- Plus anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’.
Important Note: The Malaysian Customs Department (“RMCD”) is imposing a Tourism Tax on non-Malaysian guests at the sum of RM10nett per room per night with effect from 1st September 2017. This Tourism Tax will apply no matter if the booking was made before or after the announcement. The Tourism Tax is not applicable on Malaysian citizens (MyKAD holders) & Malaysian Permanent Residents (MyPR card holders). Kindly please take note that the Tourism Tax will be collected directly from the tourist(s) locally upon check out from the resort/hotel/lodge/chalet.
Single Supplement: $350 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to pay this single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 4 – 20 people
Sandakan: The Sabah Hotel or similar
Sepilok: Sepilok Jungle Resort or similar
Libaran Island: Walai Penyu Resort or similar
Kinabatangan: Bilit Adventure Lodge or similar
Bilit Night Walk – RM10 per hour (approx. AUD $5)
Berhala Island with lunch – RM260 per person (approx. AUD$85)
Heritage walk with lunch – RM160 per person (approx AUD$55)
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form.
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Please note that if you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, strictly no refund will be applicable as we begin to make arrangements for your booking immediately.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Info” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Travel Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
- If you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, as mentioned above