- Return international flights with either Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific (determined by choice of stopover location)
- All transfers within Japan
- 5 nights’ twin share accommodation in Japan
- Delicious breakfast daily
- In-depth sightseeing and all monument entry fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation and English-speaking guides throughout
- Option to extend time in Japan to a 13 day itinerary to include a visit to Hiroshima
- Additional 2 nights’ accommodation in Hiroshima, and all sightseeing
- Choice of stopover location, with a 3 nights’ in either Singapore or Hong Kong for an end-of-tour city break
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
Hong Kong stopover includes:
- 3 nights’ 5-star accommodation (The Langham Hong Kong or similar)
- Full buffet daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Half day Hong Kong Island tour, including a one way ride on the Peak Tram
Singapore stopover includes:
- 3 nights’ 4-star accommodation (Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel or similar)
- Full buffet daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Access to more than 20 great deals for attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Cable Car, Singapore River Cruise and more
Unearth the history and charms of Japan on a 11 day Japan Golden Route tour, which also includes a 3 night stopover in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
The journey begins in Osaka and your time in this vibrant city includes a visit to Todaiji Temple, one of the most recognisable temples in Japan. Look up in awe at the imposing bronze statue that calls the temple home and have a wildlife encounter as you walk back through Nara Park and get up close to some of the park’s wild (yet friendly) deer. Continue to Kyoto and take in views of the city from Kiyomizu-dera Temple. The insight into Kyoto’s history doesn’t stop as you also see Nijo Castle and Togetsu-kyo Bridge.
Board a bullet train for the heart-racing journey to Shizuoka, and swap Japan’s brightest cities for some of its most beautiful countryside vistas as you admire the area around Mount Fuji. The views from Oishi Park and Mount Fuji 5th Station are particularly breathtaking. Travel to Tokyo, one of the world’s most energetic and neon-lit capitals.
Your holiday doesn’t end as soon as you leave Japan; conclude your trip on a high end with a city break in your choice of Singapore or Hong Kong. Explore the waterfront attractions and high-end shops of Singapore or indulge your palate for delectable hawker markets and street eats in frenetic Hong Kong. No matter which city you choose, expect accommodation in 4- or 5-star hotels, full buffet breakfasts and airport transfers.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
- A deposit of $1,275/$1,325 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
11 Day – $1,400 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
13 Day – $1,600 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Payable direct to our Travel partner upon confirming your dates.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 45 people
Osaka: Izumisano Centre Hotell or similar (13 Day only)
Hiroshima: Hotel New Hiroden or similar (13 Day only)
Osaka: Plaza Hotel Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Apa Hotel Kyoto Ekimae or similar
Shizuoka: Hotel Crown Palais Hamamatsu
Tokyo: Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo or similar
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
Singapore: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel or Carlton Hotel Singapore or Park Hotel Clarke Quay or similar
Please note, stopover inclusions in Singapore are subject to amendment without prior notice. The listing of participating establishments may vary from year to year.
Hong Kong: The Langham Hong Kong or Cordis Hong Kong or Royal Plaza Hotel or similar
Kyoto to Shizuoka Bullet Train: Ordinary Class
Land Only: Not available
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/