Experience the same destination in two unique travel styles to suit your travel needs:
- Unmissable 10 day China tour!
- Return international airfares with the world class airline Cathay Pacific
- Return airport transfers
- 8 nights in standard 4 star hotel accommodation throughout your stay
- Delicious daily breakfast
- High speed bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai
- Private coach transportation & expert English speaking guide
- The services of professional Webjet tour guides
- In depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
Includes ALL of the above, plus;
- Upgraded superior 4-5 star accommodation throughout
- Additional meals including feature welcome & farewell dinners
- Extra sightseeing & experiences, including:
- The Summer Palace
- Beijing Zoo
Remarkable ancient history, ingrained culture and mesmerising sights (plus delicious food!) is what makes China a travel destination that’s pretty hard to beat. Huge cities that run like clockwork and never-ending development is a testament to China’s unwavering dedication for growth and success and it’s a country that really must be seen to be believed.
See what makes China so fascinating with a 10 day China’s Great Cities tour. See China’s best sights in Beijing including Tiananmen Square and the famous Great Wall, ride a bullet train to the powerhouse of Shanghai, visit the highest point on Hong Kong island known as ‘The Peak’ and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, professional guides, meals, in-depth sightseeing, transportation and more.
See Inclusions for more.
Our Essential packages are for those travellers wanting to experience the destination affordably and in their own way. These packages give you the flexibility of more free time or to tailor make your holiday with your preferred sightseeing. We have included the Essentials like return international airfares, key sightseeing, standard accommodation, a professional Webjet tour guide and more.
The Classic package is for the traveller wanting the best of both worlds! We have included all the essentials like return international airfares, key sightseeing, a professional Webjet tour guide plus relax knowing you have more sightseeing, more meals, superior upgraded accommodation and other benefits included in your Classic Package.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- 2nd Instalment: $850 per person is due at 240 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 240 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 90 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Essential: $845 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Classic: $965 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Essential: 10 – 48 people
Classic: 10 – 48 people
Triple Share: Available, please purchase 3 vouchers.
Peking Duck Dinner Beijing – $40 per person
The Golden Mask Dynasty Beijing – $75 per person
Hutong Life Tour Beijing – $70 per person (Classic Itinerary only)
Hutong Life Tour with Lunch, Summer Palace and Beijing Zoo – $120 per person
Shanghai Cruise on the Huangpu River – $55 per person
Shanghai ERA – The Intersection of Time – $75 per person
Chinese Kung Fu Show – $75 per person
Please select which optional activities you wish to purchase on your booking form. You will then be contacted to make payment.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing: Changan Grand Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Holiday Inn Shanghai Nanxiang or similar
Hong Kong: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees or similar
Beijing: Gehua New Century or similar
Shanghai: Shanghai Koyal International Hotel or similar
Hong Kong: Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon or similar
Please note: all star ratings are local ratings
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund of the deposit provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Please note that if you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, strictly no refund will be applicable as we begin to make arrangements for your booking immediately.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Info” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Travel Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
- If you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, as mentioned above
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.