Experience the same destination in two unique travel styles to suit your travel needs:
- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- All internal China flights
- All airport transfers
- 9 fabulous nights staying in standard 4 star twin share accommodation
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Private coach transportation
- The services of professional Webjet tour guides
- In depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
Includes ALL of the above, plus;
- Upgraded superior 4-5 star accommodation throughout
- Additional meals including feature welcome & farewell dinners
- Extra sightseeing & experiences, including:
- The Summer Palace
- Beijing Zoo
Experience the colour, culture and heritage of China with an unforgettable 11 day China Discovery tour from Beijing.
Walk along the spectacular Great Wall, unfold the mystery of the Forbidden City, explore bustling Shanghai and delight in exquisite local cuisine throughout your stay. Discover the intriguing cities of Suzhou and Hangzhou and take in extraordinary Ming Dynasty architecture.
Seethe famous Giant Pandas at Beijing Zoo, take a boat ride on the serene West Lake, wander renowned Tiananmen Square and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, standard accommodation, most delicious meals, dedicated coach transportation, professional tour guides, breath-taking sightseeing and more!
Our Essential packages are for those travellers wanting to experience the destination affordably and in their own way. These packages give you the flexibility of more free time or to tailor make your holiday with your preferred sightseeing. We have included the Essentials like return international airfares, key sightseeing, standard accommodation, a professional Webjet tour guide and more.
The Classic package is for the traveller wanting the best of both worlds! We have included all the essentials like return international airfares, key sightseeing, a professional Webjet tour guide plus relax knowing you have more sightseeing, more meals, superior upgraded accommodation and other benefits included in your Classic Package.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- 2nd Instalment: $700 per person is due 240 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 240 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 240 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 90 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
Essential: $529 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Classic: $795 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Essential: 10 – 48 people
Classic: 10 – 48 people
Triple Share: Available, please purchase 3 vouchers.
Beijing Peking Duck Dinner – $40 per person
Beijing The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75 per person
Beijing Hutong Life Tour – $70 per person
Beijing Hutong Life Tour with lunch, Summer Palace and Beijing Zoo – $120 per person
Suzhou Grand Canal Cruise – $35 per person
Hangzhou Impression West Lake – $80 per person
Shanghai Cruise on the Huangpu River – $55 per person
Shanghai ERA – The Interaction of Time – $ 75 per person
The Interaction of Time or Spiral – $75 per person
Please select which optional tours you would like to purchase on your booking form. You will then be contacted to make payment.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Beijing: Ramada Beijing North or similar
Wuxi: Deacon House Wuxi or similar
Suzhou: Suzhou Qingshan Hotel or similar
Hangzhou: Baimahu Jianguo Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Evergreen Laurel Hotel or similar
Beijing: Loong Palace Hotel & Resort or similar
Wuxi: Swiss-Belhotel Liyuan or similar
Suzhou: Suzhou Qingshan Hotel or similar
Hangzhou: Jinling Jinma Palace Hangzhou or similar
Shanghai: Wyndham Bund East or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.