8 Day Japan
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage.
- 5 nights superior 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Breakfast Daily
- Professional Webjet tour guide and experienced local guides throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Hassle free return airport transfers
- Ride the bullet train from Kyoto to Nagoya
- Cherry Blossom dates available!
- Sightseeing & experiences including:
- Nijo Castle
- The famous Togetsu Bridge
- Asakusa Kannon Temple Tokyo
- Sumida River Cruise
- Shinjuku Observation Building
10 Day Japan
- Includes all of the above, plus;
- 2 nights additional accommodation
- Hiroshima and Himeji including sightseeing
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites by getting up close to Kyoto
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Whether it’s the extraordinary contrast of traditional heritage and contemporary touches, the meticulous and thoughtful people or the exquisite culinary delights, you’ll find little not to fall in love with in Japan.
Experience the best that Japan has to offer with this 8 day Japan’s Golden Route & Hiroshima tour.
Travel from Osaka and choose to extend to visit the moving city of Hiroshima to commemorate the victims of the atomic bomb used in WWII with a visit to the Peace Memorial Park.
See brilliant landmarks including Osaka Castle, Nara Park and the Kyoto Imperial Palace. Enjoy a spectacular view of Mt Fuji, ride on the bullet train, explore buzzing tokyo and be mesmerised by the Cherry Blossom season if you travel between March and April.
Your package includes return international flights, transfers, daily meals, expert tour guides, private coach transportation and so much more.
See Inclusions for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- A deposit of $499 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 60 days after initial deposit. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 90 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment. Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
8 Day – $1,299 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
10 Day – $1,699 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 48 people
Kansai: Bellevue Garden Hotel or similar
Hiroshima: Hiroshima Grand Intelligent Hotel or similar (10 Day only)
Osaka: Plaza Hotel Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Shinhankyu Hotel Kyoto or similar
Nagoya: International Hotel Nagoya or similar
Tokyo: Grand Central or similar
Kyoto to Nagoya Bullet Train: Ordinary Class
Land Only: To purchase this tour land only (no flights) please click here
Please note: transfers will not be included for land only
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.