8 day Japan:
- Return international flights with a full-service airline, plus return airport transfers
- 5 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Ride the bullet train from Kyoto to Shizuoka
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
10 day Japan:
- Includes all of the above, plus;
- 2 nights’ additional accommodation
- Hiroshima and Himeji including sightseeing
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites by getting up close to Kyoto
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Experience the ultimate introduction to the delights of Japan, following the path from Osaka to Tokyo on an 8 day Japan Golden Route tour.
Osaka has a reputation for its blend of modern and old-world architecture, its thriving nightlife scene and its economic clout. In short, it makes the perfect place to start your tour of Japan. Take up the option to add on the Hiroshima and Himeji tour extension, or dive straight into your discovery of Osaka by taking in sights such as Todaiji temple and Nara Park. Kyoto then beckons, where you can tick off the UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Kinkaku-ji and Nijo Castle.
Marvel at the innovation of the Shinkansen bullet train as it whisks you from Kyoto to Shizuoka. Head out into the Japanese countryside towards Mount Fuji and Ashinoko Lake. Capture the beauty of the landscape and be treated to a panoramic bird’s eye view of Fuji Five Lakes from Mount Fuji Fifth Station. End the tour in Tokyo as you immerse yourself in this never-sleeping metropolis.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- A deposit of $1,000/$1,060 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
8 Day – $950 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
10 Day – $1,150 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
Payable direct to our Travel partner upon confirming your dates.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 10 – 40 people
Osaka: Izumisano Centre Hotell or similar (10 Day only)
Hiroshima: Hotel New Hiroden or similar (10 Day only)
Osaka: Plaza Hotel Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Apa Hotel Kyoto Ekimae or similar
Shizuoka: Hotel Crown Palais Hamamatsu
Tokyo: Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo or similar
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
Kyoto to Shizuoka Bullet Train: Ordinary Class
Land Only: Not available
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.