- Return international airfares with a full service airline
- All airport transfers
- All internal flights
- 19 nights accommodation
- Delicious daily breakfast
- 5 lunches and 8 dinners
- Private coach transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Stroll through the Changdeokgung Palace grounds
- Gaze into North Korean territory at the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ)
- Immerse yourself in the bustling crowds of Myeongdong
- Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park
- Drink from clear springs at the foothills of Mount Fuji
- Cruise across Sun Moon Lake and experience its tranquil beauty
- Explore the largest Buddhist monastery in Taiwan, Fo Guang Shan Monastery
Immerse yourself in intriguing and historical countries and make memories to last a lifetime with a 22 Day Far East Discovery tour.
Discover the buzzing city of Seoul, see the infamous Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) between South and North Korea, feed wild deer in Nara Park, Japan, wander the bustling streets of Tokyo, admire natural beauties in Kenting National Park.
Immerse yourselves in the bustling crowds of Myeongdong, explore the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom, Gyeongju, stroll through the Changdeokgung Palace grounds and marvel at the serenity of the Seokguram Grotto.
Travel to Sun Moon Lake, situated 762 meters above sea level in the lofty mountains of central Taiwan for a view of Xuanguang Temple & Lalu Island as you relax on the lake’s tranquil waters.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, select meals, private coach transportation, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides and more!
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $1,299/$1,599/$1,899 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided within 2 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$1,800 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 10 – 40 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tokyo Day tour: $250 per person
Osaka Day Tour: $250 per person
All optional tours are to be pre-booked and prepaid no later than 1 month prior departure, subject to availability.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Seoul The Palace Hotel Seoul or similar
Daegu Daegu Grand Hotel or similar
Gyeongju Gyeongju Commodore Hotel or similar
Busan Crown Harbour or similar
Osaka Airport Bellevue Garden Kansai Airport or similar
Osaka Hotel Alexander Namba or similar
Nagoya Loisir hotel Toyohashi or similar
Tokyo Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku or similar
Taipei Taipei Grace Hotel or similar
Nantou Nantou Hotel Formosa or similar
Kaohsiung Kaohsiung City Suite Hotel or similar
Taitung Chihpen Century Hotel Hot Spring or similar
Hualien Hualian Park City Hotel Hualien or similar
Tamshui Tamshui Park City or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
All star ratings are local ratings.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/