- Return international airfares with Vietnam Airlines, a full service airline including 23kgs checked luggage per person
- All internal airfares with Vietnam Airlines & Laos Airlines
- All transfers
- 19 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis including breakfast daily
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise including all meals while on-board your cruise
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides throughout
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Explore the crowning jewel of all the monasteries in Luang Prabang
- Wander ancient pagodas, French colonial buildings and the traditional street life of Hanoi Old Quarter
- Enjoy lantern-lit streets and age-old architecture in majestic Hoi An
- Be astounded at the hustle and bustle of Saigon
- Travel into an underground world of guerrilla warfare, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay in an overnight cruise
Escape the every day and embark on a 21 day Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Tour, full of culture, history, stunning sights and endless beauty.
Discover ancient Phnom Penh and learn of its turbulent past, explore rural Cambodia in Siem Reap, admire stunning Angkor temples, wander Luang Prabang and enjoy the local markets of Hanoi.
Cruise the majestic Halong Bay, meet the locals in Hoi An, see Ho Chi Minh City‘s most famous sights and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, superior accommodation, breakfast daily, all transfers, overnight Halong Bay cruise, professional tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form
- The booking form must be completed as per passport details to secure your requested travel date
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- A deposit of $1,129/$1,429/$1,629 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Visa – this will need to be applied and paid for by the recipient
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Optional insurance coverage is available for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping (not compulsory)
$950 per person in addition to the twin share price
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
- Mekong Delta Full Day Tour $130 per person
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $70 per person
- Tonle Sap Lake tour: $95 per person
- Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (Kong skull): $107 per person
- AO Show – $85 per person
- Teh Dar Show – $85 per person
- Hoi An Cooking Class Tour – $85 per person
- Tra Que Vegetable Village Tour – $95 per person
- Sunset Q-Bike Adventure – $70 per person
- Phare Circus in Siem Reap Tour – $65 per person
- Bat Trang Pottery Village – $75 per person
- Golden Bridge – $140 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
Kuang Si Falls Butterfly Park: Please note this is closed on Tuesdays, and from 3rd May to 19th June every year
Child: Same as adult prices.
Group Size: 2-30 people
Tour Only: Not available
Phnom Penh: Memoire Siem Reap Hotel or similar
Siem Reap: Angkor Paradise Hotel or similar
Luang Prabang: Villa Chitdara Hotel or similar
Hanoi – Flower Garden Hotel or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hoi An – Coco River Resort & Spa or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Triple Share: Not available.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/