- Return international airfares with Vietnam Airlines, a full service airline including 30kgs checked luggage per person
- All internal airfares
- All transfers throughout Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis including breakfast daily
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise including all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing in all cities
- Superior accommodation on a twin share basis
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Enjoy a full day discovering the mystical Angkor temples
- Discover The Royal Palace and take in everything that Phnom Penh has to offer
- Experience bustling Ho Chi Minh City before learning about the eerie history of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Wander historic Hoi An and intriguing Hanoi
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay in an overnight cruise
Experience unparalleled serenity and immerse yourself in the breath-taking beauty of South East Asia with a 14 day Vietnam and Cambodia Discovery tour.
Explore buzzing Hanoi and wander the fascinating streets in Hoi An. Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh, check out the large Ben Thanh market and enjoy a drink on Pub Street in Siem Reap.
Be blown away by the sandstone wonder that is Angkor Wat, a temple constructed in the 12th century, see the incredible Ta Prohm temple the Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Elephants terrace and more.
Take in the sights and sounds along the streets of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the best known sites including the Central Post Office, famous Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remains Museum. Experience the renowned Cu Chi Tunnels, plus enjoy an unforgettable overnight cruise on Halong Bay!
Your package includes return international airfares, in-depth sightseeing, superior accommodation, professional tour guides, overnight Halong Bay cruise, transportation, meals and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Visa – this will need to be applied and paid for by the recipient
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Optional insurance coverage is available for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping (not compulsory)
$650 per person in addition to the twin share price
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $70 per person
- Hoi An Cooking Class Tour – $85 per person
- AO Show – $85 per person
- Teh Dar Show – $85 per person
- Tonle Sap Lake tour: $95 per person
- Golden Bridge – $155 per person
- Tra Que Vegetable Village Tour – $95 per person
- My Son Sanctuary & Thanh Ha village – $80 per person
- Saigon Dinner Cruise – $85 per person
- Mekong Delta Full Day tour $130 per person
Optional tours are subject to availblity, weather conditions and minimum numbers.
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
Child: Same as adult prices.
Triple Share: Not available.
Group Size: 2-30 people
Land Only: Not available
Accommodation: the accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Siem Reap – Angkor Paradise Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh – Le Mont Hotel or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Hoi An – Coco River Resort & Spa or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hanoi – Flower Garden Hotel or similar
Health: A proficient level of fitness and swimming capability is required on this tour.
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/