- Massive World Tour Sale on NOW! Book before 31 July to save an additional $500* per couple on this Antarctica experience
- Return international airfares departing with a full service airline including 23kgs checked baggage
- All airport and port transfers
- 18 night Expedition Small Ship cruise to Antarctica on board the ice-strengthened MS Fram (250 people max)
- Spend 4 unforgettable days in Antarctic waters exploring the natural diversity of Antarctica
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in Santiago including Valparaiso day tour
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in Buenos Aires including city tour
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals on board your cruise
- Shore excursions by Zodiac landings
- Lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff
- Wind and water resistant jacket
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All taxes, port charges and national park fees
- Intimate small ship experience (250 people max)
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Experience Patagonia and Antarctica in one expedition
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park
- Sail into the Chilean fjords and see Cape Horn
- Enjoy kayaking, hiking and see the wildlife up close in Antarctica
- Explore Santiago including Valparaiso day tour
- Discover the old world charm of Argentina’s capital, Buenos Aires
Antarctica is nothing short of spectacular. With its vast and icy landscapes, exotic wildlife, remote wilderness and never-ending adventures, it’s hard to find a travel destination more inspiring than this.
Make memories to last a lifetime with this 23 day Antarctica & Patagonia Expedition tour and let us take the hassle out of your planning. Experience a magnificent 18 night Expedition Small Ship cruise to Antarctica on board the ice-strengthened MS Fram, learn from experts in comprehensive lectures and enjoy shore excursions by Zodiac landings.
The expedition travels through the fabled waters of Patagonia to the Torres del Paine National Park, Chilean fjords and Cape Horn.
Your package includes return international flights, breakfast daily, transfers, accommodation, 18 night expedition small ship cruise, in-depth sightseeing and more.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book at least 120 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $4,000 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable. Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation: Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 2-3 weeks of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping and Gratuities, Visas, Personal expenses, Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary
Single Supplement: Not available
Triple Share: Not available
Ship Size: 250 people max
Santiago: Hotel Fundador or similar
Cruise: MS Fram
Buenos Aires: Regente Palace Hotel or similar
MS Fram was built in 2007 with one mission in mind – to bring her guests closer to nature, wildlife and unforgettable experiences. The spacious outside decks include access to the very front of the ship – a great place to observe marine wildlife.
The observation lounge, with comfortable sitting areas at the top of the ship and large panoramic windows, gives you incredible views of nature. A pair of binoculars is installed for spotting wildlife and details of the ever changing landscape.
In the restaurant on deck 5, you can enjoy the finest cuisine. The floor has different levels, so no matter where your table is placed; there are views to the outdoors.
At the far end of the restaurant there is a balcony for taking pictures when wildlife show up during a meal. On deck 7 you will find a well-equipped fitness room, with its panoramic ocean view there is no better place to exercise. On top of the ship you can get warm and cosy in the sauna or bathe in one of the outdoor Jacuzzis. Let the warm water surround you while the icebergs float silently past the side of the ship.
- I2 Polar Inside Cabin – standard inside cabins on middle or upper deck with separate beds where one can be turned into a sofa.
- N2 Polar Outside Cabin – standard outside cabins with separate beds found on middle decks.
- U2 Arctic Superior Cabin – situated on middle and upper decks. These cabins have separate beds where one doubles as a sofa.
- F2 Arctic Superior Cabin – larger situated on top/upper decks. These cabins have separate beds where one doubles as a sofa.M2 Suite – These elegant suites are situated on upper deck with one or two rooms, seating area, TV and mini-bar.
You can view a full deck plan by clicking here
Fitness level required:
Coaches and Zodiac’s are not equipped with wheelchair access, therefore tours are unfortunately not suitable for wheelchair users and those who are less mobile.
Tour Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
*World Tour Sale: Offer is valid from 09:00 Thursday 25 July until advised otherwise or sold out. Offer is strictly valid per couple. Offer excludes selected tours to Canada & Alaska, Scandinavia, Asia, packages and resort only deals. A $500 cash back will be refunded after final payment has been made, 120 days prior to departure. The amount returned will be based on the tour price, not the total cart value at checkout. For example, a tour priced at $2,000 will receive $200 cash back per couple, even if two passengers have been added to the cart totalling $4,000. I.e. the $200 cash back amount applies to a couple who has purchased two tours priced at $2,000 each, and will not be based on their total cart value of $4,000. Tour Only bookings are valid for cash back, per couple. If the booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible for cash back. Can be used for multiple bookings. Cannot be applied to prior purchases or bookings. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged in any other form. All deals are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Webjet Exclusives standard terms and conditions apply.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/