From Los Angeles to Skagway, this vacation highlights the Pacific Coast’s beauty and exciting cities. Start in Los Angeles, home to musical and film celebrities, and tour some of the city’s most popular sites. Enjoy the deserts of Arizona as you watch the countryside change colour before gazing at the Grand Canyon and then making a stop at Las Vegas.
On your way to San Francisco, stop at Yosemite National Park and marvel at the limestone cliffs and redwood trees.
Spend two nights in stunning San Francisco, famous for its cable cars and steep streets. Of course, a trip to this area would not be complete without a stop in the wine-growing valley of Napa. View the world’s tallest trees in spectacular Redwood National Park and along Avenue of the Giants before heading north into Oregon.
See the full itinerary here
Enjoy some of Oregon’s beautiful coastal towns, including Bandon-by-the-Sea, Coos Bay, Tillamook, and Newport. In Portland, Oregon’s largest city, your sightseeing tour shows you why Portland is better known as the “City of Roses.” Then, head to Seattle to board your luxury 5 star Celebrity Cruise. Hear the thunderous roar as glaciers crash into the sea, experience some of Alaska’s small towns and watch for wildlife such as spouting whales and soaring eagles—the scenic trip of a lifetime!
Your package includes return international airfares, accommodation, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing, transportation, luxury cruise and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Celebrity Cruises won Best Cabins and Best Shore Excursions categories by the 2016 Cruise Critic UK Editors.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, all accommodation, 8 days cruising the Inside Passage, sightseeing and more…
- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Return airport transfers
- 12 days touring the US West Coast in superior twin share accommodation
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Solstice (Voted in the World’s Top 20 Large Cruise Ships – Conde Nast)
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
See the full itinerary here
- Start in “The city of Angels”, Los Angeles and explore the home of the stars
- Travel through the contrast of the Arizona desert through Phoenix, Williams and Sedona
- Stand on the edge of one of the World’s great sights, the Grand Canyon
- Be dazzled by the lights of Sin City – Las Vegas
- Gaze up at giant redwoods in both Yosemite National Park and Redwood National Park
- Travel the pacific coastline from San Francisco to Seattle passing the wine regions of California and Oregon
- Cruise one of the World’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
Please select the 21 Day tour first, then select your extension when you hit the ‘BUY NOW’ button.
See more of the US with these great city break extensions –See city break extensions here – From $999 per person
Please see fine print for a full list of extension pricing
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
29 May 2017
12 June 2017
26 June 2017
17 July 2017
07 August 2017
21 August 2017
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney or Melbourne with United Airlines (Delta Airlines or American Airlines if United Airlines is unavailable)
- Adelaide, Perth Only – Return economy airfare with Delta Airlines (Untied Airlines or American Airlines if Delta Airlines is unavailable). All flights will be via Sydney or Melbourne. A $250 interstate surcharge applies per person. You can purchase your interstate surcharge after hitting the “Buy Now” button or by clicking here
- Brisbane Only – Return economy airfare with Delta Airlines (Untied Airlines or American Airlines if Delta Airlines is unavailable)
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Passport Details are required
Extensions: To choose your extension, you will need to purchase both your 21 day Pacific Coast Tour & Alaska Cruise voucher and the extension voucher (located AFTER you hit ‘Buy Now’) per person. Multiple extensions may be purchased.
- 3 night Los Angeles Extension – $999 per person twin share (Additional nights available from $229 per person per night – please request in ‘special requests’ when submitting your booking form)
- 3 night New York Extension – $1,699 per person twin share (Additional nights available from $245 per person per night – please request in ‘special requests’ when submitting your booking form)
If you have already purchased your 21 day voucher, you can purchase your extension by clicking here
Tour + Inside Cabin – $2,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $3,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 30 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Los Angeles: Courtyard by Marriott Westside (or similar)
Phoenix: Hampton Inn Happy Valley (or similar)
Williams: Ramada Inn (or similar)
Las Vegas: Golden Nugget (or similar)
Mammoth Lakes: Shilo Inn (or similar)
Modesto: Days Inn (or similar)
San Francisco: Holiday Inn Civic Center (or similar)
Eureka: Red Lion (or similar)
Portland: La Quinta Inn Portland Airport (or similar)
Cruise: Celebrity Solstice
- Please note all extensions are subject to availability.
- Please purchase your extension AFTER hitting the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- Please request your preferred dates on your booking form for when you would like to utilise your city break extensions.
- You may select multiple extensions and outline on your booking form AFTER making your purchase your preferred travel dates
- The hotel will be selected based on availability from the list outlined. We can’t guarantee your preference and you will be accommodated in which ever hotel is available from the list – please click here to view the hotel list
- All extensions are independent travel only (no guide).
- All extensions include internal airfares
- A deposit of $2,500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your 2017 date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final Payment is due no later than 180 day prior to departure. A final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days.
Stay behind surcharge: If you wish to extend your trip, a $250 per person breakaway charge will apply (subject to availability and applicable fare difference). Please purchase your voucher first and Webjet Exclusives will invoice the additional supplement charge when finalising your booking.
Extending your trip: If you wish to alter or extend your trip, please purchase your voucher first and submit a request on your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then provide quotations for any alterations or extensions. Should you wish to proceed any additional charges will be collected. However if you are unhappy with the options a full refund of the voucher will be provided.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.