- Return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms checked luggage
- Arrival airport transfers to the hotel in Vancouver
- All train station transfers and drop-off at the Vancouver cruise port
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation throughout the Canadian Rockies region, including porterage at each hotel
- 2 days onboard the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Services, including all meals, beverages and snacks while travelling
- 7 nights’ on-board the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse® for a spectacular cruise of the Alaskan Inside Passage, including all meals while onboard
- Delicious daily breakfast
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation and services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Enjoy a free day in Vancouver to uncover some of this vibrant city’s best sights and attractions
- Step onboard one of the world’s most iconic railways, the Rocky Mountaineer, for the journey from Vancouver into the heart of the Canadian Rockies
- Continue onto Banff and see Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Canyon and the Spiral Tunnels
- Tick off three of Canada’s greatest national parks – Yoho, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke
- Wander around the shore of the glittering Lake Louise
- Sample local vintages in the Okanagan Region
- Journey on-board award-winning Celebrity Eclipse for a spectacular cruising experience through the Inside Passage, and look out for whales, seals and bears on days spent at sea
- Make ports in Icy Strait Point, Juneau and Ketchikan, and marvel at the majesty of Hubbard Glacier
The scenery and landscapes of Canada and Alaska are breathtaking – there is no other word for it. From the craggy mountains and canyons of the Canadian Rockies to the unspoiled fjords and bays of Alaska; these are scenes that will leave you speechless. Discover these panoramas on a 18 day Unforgettable Canadian Rockies tour with Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska cruise.
This all-encompassing experience begins on a unforgettable note: with a 2 day journey onboard the legendary Rocky Mountaineer. Recline into the comfortable seats within SilverLeaf or GoldenLeaf Service (which service level you travel in is up to you) and settle in as the train travels through some of Canada’s most striking countryscapes to Kamloops and then Banff. Move from tracks to road for the overland legs of the tour. A private coach takes you to the shores of the glittering Lake Louise (be sure to do your best to capture your own postcard-worthy snap of this Canadian Rockies icon) and to a trio of national parks – Yoho, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke. Savour the taste of wine from Okanagan Region with samples at a local winery, and overnight in Penticton before returning to Vancouver via Hope and the Othello Tunnels.
A half-day sightseeing tour is your official introduction to Vancouver’s top sights and attractions – Stanley Park, Chinatown, the Gastown Steam Clock, Granville Island. It is then time to hit the high seas, courtesy of an incredible cruise through the Inside Passage onboard Celebrity Cruise’s award-winning Celebrity Eclipse®. Natural beauty abounds as you cruise some of Alaska’s most enchanting landscapes; past Hubbard Glacier and to Icy Strait Point, Juneau and Ketchikan. Keen wildlife-watchers will delight in the opportunities to spot locals in their native habitats. Just keep an eye on the waters to spy orca whales and sea lions and look to the shore for mountain goats and bears. When you aren’t soaking up the panoramas or exploring frontier towns, retreat to the exemplary facilities on-board the Celebrity Eclipse, be it the adults-only Solarium, by the swimming pool, in the theatre, or at a table in one of the bars, restaurants or lounges.
Experience a train journey full of extraordinary moments. An inside look at travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer:
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Transfer back to the airport
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Tour + Inside Stateroom– $4,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom– $5,199 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Stateroom– $5,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Inside Stateroom– $5,199 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom– $5,899 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Stateroom– $6,099 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Transfers: Arrival transfer is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred from the airport together.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver: Inn at the Quay or similar
Kamloops: Rocky Mountaineer decided hotel
Banff Area: Windtower Lodge or similar
Vernon: Village Green Hotel or similar
Penticton: Sandman Hotel or similar
Richmond: River Rock Resort or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Train: Rocky Mountanier – world-renowned, luxury train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies.
GoldLeafe train Service:
- Custom-designed bi-level dome lets you sit up top and dine down below
- Full dome windows with panoramic views upstairs
- Gourmet à la carte meals served in a private dining room with large picture windows on the lower level
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by three to four Hosts, plus a full culinary team
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages are complimentary throughout the journey
- Outdoor viewing in a large, exclusive open-air vestibule
- Full storytelling by onboard Hosts
- Luxurious hotel accommodations with premium room categories. All accommodations in Kamloops and Quesnel, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
- Custom-designed single-level glass-dome coach
- Oversized dome windows
- Delicious hot entrée options plated to your preference. Served seat side
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by two hosts, plus one culinary team member
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages complimentary throughout journey
- Gourmet Snacks are complimentary throughout journey
- Full storytelling by onboard hosts
- Comfortable accommodations with restaurants on the property or within walking distance.
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse® – each stateroom onboard Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience:
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Veranda Stateroom- Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Some stateroom features include:
- Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding featuring the Cashmere Mattress
- Queen size bed convertible to two lower beds
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe
- Interactive Television system
- Individual safe
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Hair dryer
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Personalized service with a guest ratio of nearly 2:1
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (additional charges will apply)
- Mini Fridge (additional charges will apply)
Icefield Snow Coach to Athabasca Glacier – $99 per person
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary. Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
For more information see the itinerary. To purchase your optional tour please click here.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Tipping on Rocky Mountaineer:
SilverLeaf Service $35-$45 per person (approx. AUD$37-$AUD47 per person)
GoldLeaf Service $40-$50 per person (approx. AUD$42-$AUD52 per person)
Amounts are in Canadian dollars and are based on one person travelling for the duration of a trip.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/