- Return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms checked luggage
- Airport transfers to the hotel upon arrival in Calgary
- Drop off at Vancouver cruise port
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Rocky Mountains, including porterage
- 7 nights aboard Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas® while cruising the Inside Passage, including world-class dining and entertainment options
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus all meals while aboard the cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transport
- Services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Marvel at the incredible landscape of the Canadian Rockies and take a walk around the shore of the emerald-hued Lake Louise
- Explore the boutiques and streets of Banff, travel along the stunningly scenic Icefields Parkway, and make stops at Yoho, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke National Parks
- Overnight in the iconic resort town of Whistler
- Travel to Vancouver and enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of the city
- Cruise the Alaskan Inside Passage aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas® and settle in to make use of the ship’s extraordinary facilities
- Pass by magnificent fjords and still bays, plus Hubbard Glacier, as the cruise voyages to Ketchikan, a city known as the salmon capital of the world
- Make port in Juneau, the wilderness-fringed capital city of Alaska, and dock in Skagway to learn about its Gold Rush-era heritage
Fresh mountain air, majestic scenery and wildlife you won’t see anywhere else are just a few of the things you can anticipate on this 18 day Spectacular Rockies tour. Taking in some of the most extraordinary sights throughout Canada and Alaska, this trip will create memories to last a lifetime.
Arrive in Calgary and venture into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, a landscape covering soaring snow-capped mountains, thickly forested national parks and picturesque alpine towns. See the crystal-clear waters of Lake Louise and stroll through the boutiques lining the main avenue in Banff. Follow the Icefields Parkway to the Columbia Icefields, the largest icefield in the Rocky Mountains of North America. Discover Canada’s line-up of world-acclaimed national parks of Yoho, Glacier and Revelstoke, and seek out Kamloops via Craigellachie and Shuswap Lake.
Step foot in Whistler, perhaps Canada’s most renowned mountain resort towns, and spend a day uncovering its bounty of to-dos and activities at your own pace. Wind along the Sea to Sky Highway to Vancouver, the west coast city that is frequently named as one of the world’s best places to live, for a half-day sightseeing tour that encompasses Stanley Park and the Totem Poles, plus the Steam Clock in Gastown, Dr Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden in Chinatown, and the Public Market and shops of Granville Island.
Vancouver is also the embarkation point for your 8 day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas®. It is hard to imagine a more comfortable or luxurious way of journeying through the Inside Passage, and the Serenade of the Seas gracefully transports you between glaciers, elegant fjords and pristine bays. Passage past the ports of Juneau and Ketchikan, before visiting the frontier town of Skagway and admiring the grandeur of Tracy Arm Fjord. Spot incredible wildlife such as orcas and sea lions; and take advantage of the array of on-board facilities from theatre performances and eateries, to swimming pool, day spa and fitness centre.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $399 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Departure airport transfer
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $2,699 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $2,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Stateroom – $3,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Transfers: Arrival transfer is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred from the airport together.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Calgary: Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport or similar
Canmore: Grande Rockies Resort or similar
Revelstoke: Three Valley Lake Chateau or similar
Kamloops: Double Tree Kamloops or similar
Whistler: Listel Hotel Whistler or similar
Vancouver: Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport or similar
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Cruise: Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas® – Panoramic vistas and acres of glass ensure you’ll never miss a moment of the scenery throughout your day onboard. Whether you want to bask in the sun of the adults-only Solarium, or want to keep active on the Rock Climbing Wall, your backdrop will be breathtaking. And at night, you’ll have your pick of entertainment with Broadway-style shows, the non-stop action of Casino Royale℠, and 16 bars, clubs and lounges. All staterooms are an alluring escape from the non-stop action that the cruise ships are known for, they include deluxe modern amenities, 24 hours room service, nightly turn down service, daily stateroom attendant.
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Balcony Stateroom – Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the cruise company no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Icefields Snow Coach – $99 per person
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary. Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
For more information see the itinerary. To purchase your optional tour please click here.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/