- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- 8 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in comfortable twin share accommodation
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the 5 star Celebrity Infinity (Voted ‘Best Premium Cruise Line’ 9 consecutive years!)
- Breakfast daily plus all meals on-board your luxury cruise ship
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Canada’s best national parks – Banff, Revelstoke & Yoho
- Witness the beauty of the Columbia Icefields
- Visit world famous alpine town of Banff
- Walk around the pristine Lake Louise
- Visit the alpine town of Whistler
- Cruise one of the World’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
Fresh mountain air, exquisite backdrops and abundant wildlife are just a few of the things you’ll love most about your visit to Canada & Alaska. Our must-see destinations of 2018 will not disappoint – see for yourself with an 18 day Spectacular Canada Alaska and luxury Alaska cruise.
Discover the mighty national parks of Revelstoke, Yoho and Glacier, see the crystal blue waters of stunning Lake Louise and stroll around the charming town of Whistler (voted one of the top destinations in North America!).
Board your luxury cruise ship in Vancouver and spend 8 magical days cruising the Inside Passage past Icy Straight Point and the Hubbard Glacier, visiting the ports of Juneau and Ketchikan, spotting incredible wildlife like orcas and salmon and so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, Inside Passage cruise with all meals, professional tour guides, sightseeing and more.
See Inclusions for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
18 Days Inside Cabin: $2,999 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
18 Days Oceanview Cabin: $3,499 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
18 Days Balcony Cabin: $3,999 per person in addition to your twin share voucher
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Any Optional Tours purchased after your initial booking (and 60 days before departure) must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
To book your optional tour please click here. For more information see the itinerary.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Richmond: Accent Inn Richmond or similar
Kelowna: Accent Inn Kelowna or similar
Golden: Days Inn or similar
Canmore: Coast Hotel or similar
Kamloops: Doubletree Hotel or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Infinity
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $7 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $5 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- A deposit of $199 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- 2nd Instalment: $2,000 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 120 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 210 days prior to travel or when the 2nd instalment has been paid, whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking details and your requested travel date
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.