- Return Air Canada flights, including 20 kilograms checked luggage
- Arrival hotel transfer in Calgary
- Drop off at the Vancouver cruise port
- 4 nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Rocky Mountains, including porterage at all hotels
- 7 nights cruising the Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse®, including all meals and gratuities while on-board the cruise
- Delicious daily breakfast
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transport
- Services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Discover the Canadian Rockies from Calgary, stopping in Banff, the pretty resort town backdropped by Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade
- Take a stroll around the shore of the gorgeous Lake Louise, and spend a night in Jasper
- Visit Whistler, one of Canada’s most prolific alpine destinations
- Be shown the best sights of Vancouver on a guided half-day sightseeing tour
- Step aboard the Celebrity Eclipse® to embark on 7 nights cruising the pristine Inside Passage
- Experience Ketchikan, the salmon capital of the world; Juneau and Icy Strait Point
- Be in awe of the vastness of Hubbard Glacier, and look out for orca whales, sea lions, otters and puffins as the cruise sails past incredible fjords and untouched bays
Experience the beauty of Canada and Alaska on a 14 day Highlights of the Rockies tour with an unforgettable Alaska cruise.
The scenery and sights you experience on this tour will make an impression that lasts a lifetime. The iconic landscape of the Canadian Rockies is more majestic than any postcard could ever do justice, and this tour connects you with some of the prettiest outlooks imaginable. Fly into Calgary, the city dubbed ‘Cowtown’ for its Western energy and traditions, and then soak up the alpine vibe at Banff. Walk around the shores of the ‘Diamond in the Wilderness,’ Lake Louise, and journey to Jasper to discover its small-town atmosphere. Next, travel to Whistler and be quick to learn why this mountain town has garnered legendary status in the hearts and minds of locals and international travellers alike.
The overland portion of the tour concludes in Vancouver, but not before you enjoy a panoramic city tour of this west coast seaport. Become acquainted with your sea legs as you step aboard the luxurious Celebrity Eclipse® for a fantastic 7 nights spent cruising the waters of the Inside Passage. Make ports in Juneau, Ketchikan and at Icy Strait Point; sail past the imposing Hubbard Glacier and maybe even bear witness to a gargantuan iceberg breaking off and beginning to float out to sea. Look out for local wildlife as you cruise, and keep an eye trained on the water to catch sight of orca whales and sea lions. When you’re not admiring your photogenic surrounds, make use of the Celebrity Eclipse®’s exemplary on-board facilities, be it relaxing on the sundeck, chatting with other passengers at mealtimes, or relaxing in your contemporary stateroom.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $299 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Departure transfer to the airport at the end of the tour
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $2,299 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $2,799 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Stateroom– $2,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Transfers: Arrival transfer is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred to and from the airport together and will need to arrive in time for the first flight departure.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Calgary: Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport or similar
Jasper: Mountain Park Lodges or similar
Kamloops: Double Tree Kamloops or similar
Vancouver: Pacific Gateway or similar
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse® – each stateroom onboard Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience:
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Veranda Stateroom- Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Some stateroom features include:
- Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding featuring the Cashmere Mattress
- Queen size bed convertible to two lower beds
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe
- Interactive Television system
- Individual safe
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Hair dryer
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Personalized service with a guest ratio of nearly 2:1
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (additional charges will apply)
- Mini Fridge (additional charges will apply)
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/