- Return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms checked luggage
- One-way flight from Montreal to Vancouver
- Airport transfers to the hotel upon arrival in Toronto
- 9 nights’ twin share accommodation throughout Eastern Canada
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation throughout the Canadian Rockies, including 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service
- 7 nights cruising the Alaskan Inside Passage on-board Celebrity Eclipse®
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus all meals while on-board the cruise and complimentary meals, beverages and snacks while travelling on Rocky Mountaineer
- All train station transfers and drop-off at Vancouver cruise port
- Porterage at all hotels
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transport and the services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- Visit Toronto and the awe-inspiring Niagara Falls, and board a scenic cruise of the stunning Thousand Islands
- Discover Montreal on a guided city tour that includes Jacques Cartier Square, St. Joseph’s Oratory and Place d’Armes, and Quebec City
- Spend an unforgettable 2 days onboard the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer and pass through Kamloops and Banff while on this legendary railway
- Visit dazzling Lake Louise and Yoho National Park, and sample the fruits of the Okanagan Region in British Columbia
- Explore Vancouver’s top sights on a half-day tour
- Embark on a spectacular cruise of the Inside Passage on-board the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse®, taking in the Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Juneau and Ketchikan, and spy wildlife including whales, seals and bears
- Take advantage of the ship’s first-class facilities – swimming pool, Canyon Ranch Spa®, bars, lounges and sundeck – during any down time
From its untamed wilderness and world-famous natural beauty, to its exciting cities and urban centres; there is so much to see and experience in Canada. Get a taste for everything this incredible country has to offer on a 27 day Grand Canada tour, including travel onboard iconic Rocky Mountaineer and a luxury cruise of the Alaskan Inside Passage.
This remarkable experience begins in Toronto and takes you to one of Canada’s most recognisable natural landmarks: the thundering cascades at Niagara Falls. You’ll also enjoy a tasting at a local winery at Niagara-on-the-Lake, an area known for its wine-producing clout. Continue through Ontario to Kingston, Thousand Islands and Ottawa, before making the move into Quebec. Say bonjour to Montreal as you see this French-flavoured city’s sights on a guided tour and stop off for maple sweets and local cuisine on the group’s travels to Quebec City. An internal flight jets you from the eastern fringe of Canada to west coast hub, Vancouver. Here you will step aboard one of the world’s most iconic railway passages: Rocky Mountaineer. In your choice of SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service, you are invited to sit back and settle in as you gaze out across the passing landscape; a mix of snow-capped peaks, thicketed forests, deep valleys, steep slopes and craggy canyons. You spend two days onboard Rocky Mountaineer, moving to Kamloops and the Banff Area, and some of the sites to look out for include Rogers Pass, Hell’s Gate at Fraser Canyon, Coast and Cascade Mountains, and the Spiral Tunnels. Switch from rail to coach for the return drive to Vancouver and make visits to Lake Louise, Yoho National Park, Vernon and the Okanagan Region enroute.
Back in Vancouver it is time to embark on an extraordinary 7 nights aboard a luxury cruise through the Inside Passage. The vessel guiding you on this journey is the Celebrity Eclipse®, an award-winning ship that is fitted out with a host of luxury facilities and amenities such as swimming pool, Canyon Ranch Spa®, bars and restaurants, fitness centre, and sundeck. Become acquainted with these amenities as you cruise between ports or when you’re not preoccupied soaking in the stunning scenes of Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier. You’ll step back onto dry land at Juneau, the capital of Alaska, and in Ketchikan, a waterfront city near Misty Fjord with a rich Native American heritage.
Experience a train journey full of extraordinary moments. An inside look at travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer:
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $599 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to the airport
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $5,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $6,199 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Veranda Stateroom – $6,399 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $6,199 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $6,899 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Veranda Stateroom – $7,099 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights or any internal domestic flights in Canada, click here. By selecting this option, the internal flight Montreal to Vancouver on day 10 of the flight-inclusive itinerary and all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Transfers: Arrival is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred from the airport together.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Toronto: Holiday Inn Downtown Toronto or similar
Ottawa : Capital Hill Hotel & Suites or similar
Montreal: Le Nouvel Hotel or similar
Quebec City: Hotel Le Concorde or similar
Vancouver: Inn at the Quay or similar
Kamloops: Rocky Mountaineer decided hotel
Banff Area: Windtower Lodge or similar
Vernon: Village Green Hotel or similar
Princeton: Sandman Inn or similar
Richmond: River Rock Resort or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse®
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Train: Rocky Mountaineer – world-renowned, luxury train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies.
- Custom-designed bi-level dome lets you sit up top and dine down below
- Full dome windows with panoramic views upstairs
- Five-star gourmet a la carte meals prepared by Executive Chefs and served in a private dining area
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by three to four Hosts, plus a full culinary team
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages are complimentary throughout the journey
- Exclusive outdoor viewing platform
- Full storytelling by onboard Hosts
- Luxurious hotel accommodations with premium room categories. All accommodations in Kamloops and Quesnel, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
- Custom-designed single-level glass-dome coach
- Oversized dome windows
- Delicious hot entrée options plated to your preference. Served seat side
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by two hosts, plus one culinary team member
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages complimentary throughout journey
- Gourmet Snacks are complimentary throughout journey
- Full storytelling by onboard hosts
- Comfortable accommodations with restaurants on the property or within walking distance.
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse® – each stateroom on board Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience:
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Veranda Stateroom- Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Some stateroom features include:
- Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding featuring the Cashmere Mattress
- Queen size bed convertible to two lower beds
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe
- Interactive Television system
- Individual safe
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Hair dryer
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Personalized service with a guest ratio of nearly 2:1
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (additional charges will apply)
- Mini Fridge (additional charges will apply)
Icefield Snow Coach to Athabasca Glacier – $99 per person
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary. Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
For more information see the itinerary. To purchase your optional tour please click here.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day (approx. AUD$8 per person)
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day (approx. AUD$6 per person)
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Tipping on Rocky Mountaineer:
SilverLeaf Service $35-$45 per person (approx. AUD$37-$AUD47 per person)
GoldLeaf Service $40-$50 per person (approx. AUD$42-$AUD52 per person)
Amounts are in Canadian dollars and are based on one person travelling for the duration of a trip.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.