12 Day Itinerary:
- Return international airfares with a full service airline including 23kgs checked baggage
- All internal Africa airfares
- Return airport transfers & VIP meet and greet
- 4 nights’ luxury lodge accommodation at Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge with daily breakfast, light lunch when at the lodge & 3 course dinner daily
- 2 full day open air game drives in the Kruger National Park to spot the Big 5
- Cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the deluxe River Manor hotel in Stellenbosch with daily breakfast
- 3 nights at the deluxe Winchester Mansions Cape Town with daily breakfast
- Full day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Hop on hop off wine Tram Tour and tasting
15 Day Itinerary:
All of the inclusions above plus;
- Return airport transfers & VIP meet and greet
- Internal airfares into: Johannesburg – Victoria Falls / Livingstone – Mpumalanga (Kruger)
- 3 Nights at A’Zambezi River Lodge including breakfast
- In-depth tour of Victoria Falls
- Afternoon sundowner river cruise
- Be pampered at your luxury Kruger lodge overlooking the African savannah
- Have a chance to view the Big 5 in their natural habitat in one of Africa’s best parks, Kruger
- Discover the vineyards of Franschhoek
- Be awe-struck by the rugged beauty of Cape Town at Table Top Mountain
South Africa is known for its everlasting diversity, its breath-taking landscapes and its spectacular wildlife. Now you can experience the very best of this magic land with a luxury 12 day Kruger to Cape Town tour from Johannesburg.
Tick an exciting game drive off your bucket list as you explore the Kruger National Park, known for wildlife alone as one of the world’s greatest national parks. The spectrum and number of animals is unparalleled and you can see elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino, cheetah, zebra, hippo and more on your journey. Venturing through this park is the ideal way to discover just what makes South Africa so remarkable.
Enjoy a tour of Cape Town before your journey comes to a close, with a visit to the Cape Peninsula, The Cape Point Nature Reserve and more.
Or upgrade to a 15 day tour to experience the magnificent Victoria Falls!
Your package includes return international airfares, luxurious accommodation, most meals, dedicated tour guides and more.
See the Inclusions section for more.
This incredible package has been put together by the Webjet Exclusives destination experts along with valued partners Maqueda Lodge and Private Safaris (a division of KUONI Group).
This great deal was featured on Channel 10’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please complete the following request form: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/bookings
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- 2nd Instalment: $2,700 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 120 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- One date change can only be made up until 210 days prior to travel or when the 2nd instalment has been paid, whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email email@example.com with your existing booking details and your requested travel date.
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking
- 12 Day Kruger & Cape Town: $960 per person when travelling with friends or relatives to secure your own room
- 15 Day Kruger & Cape Town & Vic Falls: $1199 per person when travelling with friends or relatives to secure your own room
- 12 Day Kruger & Cape Town: $1295 per person when travelling by yourself
- 15 Day Kruger & Cape Town & Vic Falls: $1495 per person when travelling by yourself
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please purchase one voucher at check out first and the single/solo supplement invoice will be sent to your registered email address.
Children: Same price as adults. Minimum age 7
Triple share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed
Itinerary Changes: Please note, some itineraries may operate in reverse due to flight scheduling on your chosen day of departure. You will be advised at the time of booking.
Extension: 1 extra night in Kruger National Park at the luxury lodge with daily breakfast, light lunch & 3 course dinner daily – $250 per person twin share.
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please select if you wish to do this on your booking form.
Swaziland – $219 per person – must be purchased prior to departure.
Helicopter Flight over the Falls – $175 per person
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please select that you wish to dot his on your booking form.
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and curios
- Personal expenses
Kruger National Park: Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge (based on availability)
Stellenbosch: River Manor or similar
Cape Town: Winchester Mansions or similar
Victoria Falls: A’Zambezi River Lodge or similar
Visas: Visas are not included. No visas are required for travel in South Africa if they are Australian citizens, however it is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Please see information on Visas for Victoria Falls here
Please be advised that the Uni Visa has been re-introduced in Zimbabwe (Vic Falls) and Zambia with effect from January 2017.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
For frequently asked questions regarding your tour, please click here
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Bookings may be cancelled with a full refund provided the cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing inside of this period to qualify for the refund request. Otherwise, deals purchased from Webjet Exclusives after the 48-hour period has surpassed are strictly non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable.
Please note that if you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, strictly no refund will be applicable as we begin to make arrangements for your booking immediately.
Circumstances that do not qualify for Refunds:
- Where you have contacted Webjet Exclusives after the conclusion of the deal or Book By Date;
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under the “Fine Print” and “Flight Info” tabs on the deal page of our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions;
- If you have failed to complete and submit our Travel Partners Booking Form as required in order to secure your preferred departure date;
- If you have failed to make payment within the advertised payment terms and your booking has been automatically cancelled as a result;
- If an optional tour or tour extension request cannot be confirmed on your booking (for whatever reason);
- If you change your mind after you have purchased a deal (for whatever reason);
- If the tour or stay did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- If the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time or by the Book By Date advised on the deal page.
- If you have selected a departure date that is inside 70 days of departure, as mentioned above