Click Frenzy special! $750pp deposit, for a limited time only!
Botswana has recently been named the number one must-see country of 2016 by Lonely Planet! Read more here
Did you know there are more wildlife species in the Kruger National Park than anywhere else on the African continent?
Or did you know that South Africa is the largest producer of macadamia nuts in the world?
No? Then I think it’s time for a visit!
Filled with an abundance of the world’s most impressive wildlife spectacles, Botswana is one of the incredible safari destinations in South Africa. Tick an African safari off your bucket list (and learn plenty more interesting facts!) with this unmissable 11 day luxury Botswana, Victoria Falls & Kruger private safari.
Experience four magnificent private game drives to spot the Big 5 – 2 in Botswana and 2 in the famous Kruger National Park!
See the 11 day itinerary here
Upgrade your package to take in the 15 day luxury tour to get all of the above but enjoy a Cape Town private safari including cable car trip to Table Mountain (believed to be one of the oldest mountains in the world!) and a wine route tour to Franschhoek!
See the 15 day itinerary here
Your package includes return international and internal Africa airfares, all private transfers, premium accommodation, breakfast daily plus all meals at Kruger lodge and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
See the full hotel list in the itinerary.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international and internal Africa airfares, all transfers, premium accommodation, breakfast daily plus all meals at Kruger lodge and more!
- Typically $12,260!
- Return international airfares with a full service airline
departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- All internal Africa airfares
- All private transfers to and from each destination
- 8 night luxury twin share lodge accommodation
- Breakfast daily plus all meals while at your Kruger lodge
- Two Botswana & two Kruger National Park private game drives
- The chance to view the Big 5 ~ lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo
- Highly professional tour and safari guides
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Sunset drive to the Crocodile River and includes light snacks, local beer, wine and soft drinks
See the 11 day itinerary here
Upgrade your experience to the 15 day itinerary and visit Cape Town:
- Includes all of the above, plus;
- Internal flights Kruger – Cape Town
- 4 nights luxury accommodation
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour
- Wine route tour to Franschhoek
- Tour of Afrogem
- Cable car trip to Table Mountain
See the 15 day itinerary here
Enhance your journey even further:
Simply add-on one of these brilliant tour extensions to either to 11 or 15 day itinerary:
2 nights extra in Kruger National Park:
- Includes 2 extra nights accommodation plus all meals at your lodge – $500 per person twin share
5 Day luxury Rovos Rail package:
Please select your extension after you hit the ‘BUY NOW’ button on your preferred 11 or 15 day Botswana tour
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Departure Dates: Daily departures between 18 January – 26 September 2017
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth with South African Airways (Qantas or Singapore Airlines if South African Airways is unavailable)
- Customers wishing to choose their preferred airline – please purchase your voucher first and request your preferred airline in the ‘special requests’ field when submitting your booking form. Webjet Exclusives will then advise if any surcharges are payable. Should you be unhappy with the additional surcharge amount, you will be provided with a full refund of your voucher.
- Including minimum 23kg of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Names cannot be changed once flights have been booked. Once we receive your form and your dates are available, your booking will be completed – no further changes will be possible.
- The airfare remains non-refundable at all times.
- We encourage you to finalise your booking with Webjet Exclusives as soon as possible.
- Some flights may depart a day before, involve a transit, stopover or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control and will be confirmed upon booking.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
- Please also note, flights might arrive or departure 1 day early or later than suggested on the itinerary due to scheduling, they might involve multiple stopovers or airlines changes
- 11 Day: $1299 per person
- 15 Day: $1599 per person
- Kruger extension: $349 per person
- Rovos Extension: $1699 per person
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please purchase one voucher at check out first and the single supplement invoice will be sent to your registered email address.
Children: Same price as adults. Minimum age 7.
Triple share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms cannot be guaranteed
Itinerary Changes: Please note, some itineraries may operate in reverse due to flight scheduling on your chosen day of departure. You will be advised at the time of booking.
Extensions: To choose your extension, you will need to purchase both your 11 or 15 day voucher and the extension voucher (located AFTER you hit ‘Buy Now’) per person. Multiple extensions may be purchased. Please place your request on the booking form after purchasing your vouchers.
- 5 Day luxury Rovos Rail extension $3,500 per person twin share
- 2 Day Kruger extension –$500 per person twin share
Please click here to view the Rovos Rail departure dates
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and curios
- Personal expenses
Hotels & Lodges:
Chobe: Cresta Mowana Lodge
Victoria Falls: A’Zambezi River Lodge
Kruger: Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge
Cape Town: Winchester Mansions
- A deposit of $750 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 180 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
- If your travel date is greater than 180 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days. If payment is not received by 180 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
Visas: For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
For frequently asked questions regarding your tour, please click here
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.