- Return South African Airways flights; plus all airport and rail transfers and internal flights within South Africa
- 13 nights’ luxury twin share hotel and lodge accommodation
- 2 nights on-board the ultra-luxurious Blue Train, including all meals and drinks whilst on-board
- Delicious breakfast daily
- 3 open air game drives, including a full-day Chobe Safari with river cruise and game drive
- Full-day tour of Cape Peninsula, a tour of Afrogem and a cable car trip up Table Mountain
- Experience the awe-inspiring power of Victoria Fall
- Spot the Big 5 at the world renowned Kruger National Park
- Enjoy old world decadence on one of the world’s most luxurious train journeys, the Blue Train
- Be mesmerised by the natural beauty of the rugged coastline of Cape Town
Take a walk on the wild side and experience the majesty of Africa with an 18 day African Safari tour that includes a journey on the Blue Train.
Jump straight into the beauty of Africa by beginning the trip at Victoria Falls. These thundering falls straddle the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, and while in the area you will also enjoy a late afternoon cruise on the Zambezi river where you can leisurely sip sundowners as you look out for wildlife grazing along the river banks. Move into Chobe National Park for another river cruise and your first game drive of the tour. More game drives follow once you arrive at Kruger National Park, one of the most legendary nature reserves in Africa. Have your cameras and binoculars at the ready as you venture out on an early morning safari and try your luck spotting the infamous Big 5. With five nights spent within the park, you will have ample opportunity to soak in as much as this spectacular landscape as you can.
Swap safari for bygone splendour as you travel to Pretoria and board the Blue Train for the journey to Cape Town. Having previously hosted royalty, presidents and celebrities, the Blue Train is synonymous with old-world luxury. All meals and drinks are included on this trip and there is an excursion to the Big Hole in Kimberley to learn about local diamond mining. Continue onto Cape Town with an itinerary that features trips to the Cape Peninsula, a guided tour of Afrogem and a trip to the top of Table Mountain.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 180 days prior to travel. If you book within 180 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- 18 Day Victoria Falls, Kruger and Cape Town with Blue Train: $3,599 per person in addition to 1 x twin share voucher
To purchase your single supplement please click here
Children: Same price as adults. Minimum age 7
Triple share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed
Itinerary Changes: Please note, some itineraries may operate in reverse due to flight scheduling on your chosen day of departure. You will be advised at the time of booking.
Swaziland – $219 per person – must be purchased prior to departure.
Helicopter Flight over the Falls – $225 per person
Panoramic Tour – $215 per person
Wineland tour – $125 per person
Additional Kruger National Park game drives in the morning or afternoon (sunset option available): $120 per person
Robben Island: $65 per person
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please select that you wish to do this on your booking form.
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and curios
- Personal expenses
Victoria Falls: Victoria Falls, Ilala Lodge or A Zambezi River Lodge
Kruger: Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge
Pretoria: AM Milner or similar
Blue Train: Deluxe Suite
Cape Town: Winchester Mansions or similar
Visas: Visas are not included. No visas are required for travel in South Africa if they are Australian citizens, however it is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Please see information on Visas for Victoria Falls here
Please be advised that the Uni Visa has been re-introduced in Zimbabwe (Vic Falls) and Zambia with effect from January 2017.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For frequently asked questions regarding your tour, please click here
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.