- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Airport & rail transfers throughout
- All internal airfares
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while at your Kruger Lodge and on-board the Blue Train
- 8 nights’ luxury lodge & hotel accommodation including 3 nights in Kruger National Park at the Maqueda Lodge plus stays in Pretoria and Cape Town
- 2 x full day open air game drives in the Kruger National Park
- 2 days/1 night on-board the ultra-luxurious Blue Train from Pretoria – Cape Town in a twin Deluxe Suite
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on board the Blue Train
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Cape Town at the 5 star Hilton Hotel
- Full day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Hop on hop off wine Tram Tour and tasting
- Cable car to the top of Table Mountain
Upgrade your experience to the 14 day itinerary and visit the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls:
- Includes all of the above, plus;
- Internal flights Johannesburg – Victoria Falls // Victoria Falls (Livingstone) – Nelspruit (Kruger)
- 2 nights lodge accommodation
- Additional breakfasts
- In-depth tour of spectacular Victoria Falls
- Spot the Big 5 at the world renowned Kruger National Park
- Enjoy old world decadence on one of the world’s most luxurious train journeys, the Blue Train
- Be mesmerised by the natural beauty of the rugged coastline of Cape Town
- Enjoy the world class wine region of Franschhoek
- Extend is experience the awe-inspiring power of Victoria Falls
Q: Why did the lion lose at poker?
A: Because he was playing with a cheetah!
Take a walk on the wild side with a 12 day Kruger to Cape Town Safari and luxurious Blue Train journey. Immerse yourself in the spectacular landscape of Kruger National Park spotting the world famous Big 5.
Board the luxurious Blue Train for a 2 day adventure like never before. The 5 star “hotel on wheels” makes its way from Pretoria to Cape Town as you take in the marvellous views and be treated to an utterly indulgent experience.
Experience an unforgettable wine tram tour of Franschhoek, take a cable car to Table Mountain and be blown away by a full day Cape Peninsula tour before your trip comes to a close.
Extend your tour to experience the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls with 2 additional nights!
Your package includes return international airfares, luxurious Blue Train journey with all meals and drinks included, breakfast daily, game drives, most meals, bonus tours and more!
See Inclusions for more.
Watch the video below to get a true insight into the luxury that awaits on the Blue Train, courtesy of Ray Magazine.
The Blue Train was awarded a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- 2nd Instalment: $2,700 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 120 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- 12 Day: Single Supplement $2350 per person when travelling with friends or relatives to secure your own room
- 12 Day: Solo Traveller $2550 per person
- 14 Day: Single Supplement $2795 per person when travelling with friends or relatives to secure your own room
- 14 Day: Solo Traveller $2995 per person
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please purchase one voucher at checkout first and the single/solo supplement invoice will be sent to your registered email address.
Children: Same price as adults. Minimum age 7
Triple share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed
Itinerary Changes: Please note, some itineraries may operate in reverse due to flight scheduling on your chosen day of departure. You will be advised at the time of booking.
Extension: 1 extra nights in Kruger National Park at the luxury lodge with daily breakfast, light lunches & 3 course dinner daily – $250 per person twin share
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please select on your booking form if you wish to purchase this.
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and curios
- Personal expenses
Hotels & Lodges:
Kruger: Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge
Pretoria: Castello di Monte
Train: Blue Train
Cape Town: Hilton Hotel
Victoria Falls: A’Zambezi River Lodge
Blue Train: All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on board the Blue Train excluding French Champagne
Optional Tour: Helicopter flight over the Falls $175 per person
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please select that you wish to dot his on your booking form.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. No visas are required for travel in South Africa if they are Australian citizens, however it is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Please see information on Visas for Victoria Falls here
Please be advised that the Uni Visa has been re-introduced in Zimbabwe (Vic Falls) and Zambia with effect from January 2017.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For frequently asked questions regarding your tour, please click here
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.