- Return international airfares with a full service airline departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- All internal Africa airfares
- All transfers to and from each destination
- 8 nights luxury twin share lodge accommodation including 3 nights in Chobe National Park at the Cresta Mowana Lodge, 3 nights in Kruger National Park at the Maqueda Lodge plus Victoria Falls
- Breakfast daily plus all meals while at your Kruger lodge
- Two Botswana & two Kruger National Park open air game drives
- The chance to view the Big 5 ~ lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo
- Highly professional safari & local guides
- Tour of Victoria Falls
Upgrade your experience to the 15 day itinerary and visit Cape Town:
- Includes all of the above, plus;
- Internal flights Kruger – Cape Town
- 4 nights luxury accommodation
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour
- Wine route tour to Franschhoek
- Tour of Afrogem
- Cable car trip to Table Mountain
- Experience Botswana, voted Lonely Planet’s BEST place to visit for 2016
- Be pampered at your luxury Kruger lodge overlooking the African savannah
- Have a chance to view the Big 5 in their natural habitat in two of Africa’s best parks, Kruger and Chobe
- Witness the awe-inspiring beauty and power of Victoria Falls
Botswana was named the number one must-see country of 2016 by Lonely Planet! Read more here
Did you know there are more wildlife species in the Kruger National Park than anywhere else on the African continent?
Or did you know that South Africa is the largest producer of macadamia nuts in the world?
No? Then I think it’s time for a visit!
Filled with an abundance of the world’s most impressive wildlife spectacles, Botswana is one of the incredible safari destinations in South Africa. Tick an African safari off your bucket list (and learn plenty more interesting facts!) with this unmissable 11 day luxury Botswana, Victoria Falls & Kruger private safari.
Experience four magnificent private game drives to spot the Big 5 – 2 in Botswana and 2 in the famous Kruger National Park!
Upgrade your package to take in the 15 day luxury tour to get all of the above but enjoy a Cape Town private safari including cable car trip to Table Mountain (believed to be one of the oldest mountains in the world!) and a wine route tour to Franschhoek!
Your package includes return international and internal Africa airfares, all private transfers, premium accommodation, breakfast daily plus all meals at Kruger lodge and more!
See the Inclusions section for more.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date. We offer a FREE date change policy allowing you to change your departure date any time up until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- 2nd Instalment: $2,700 per person is due at 210 days prior to your travel date. Once this payment is made, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and all prior payments become strictly non-refundable. If you book within 210 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days.
- 3rd Instalment: Final payment is due 120 days prior to your travel date. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent a final invoice within 7 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: No flight, staybehind or special requests will be actioned until your 2nd instalment payment is made.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Free Date Changes:
- After booking your travel and paying the deposit, you may change your travel date subject to the following terms.
- Changes can only be made up until 210 days prior to travel or when the 2nd instalment has been paid, whichever is earlier. After this point, your booking becomes non-changeable and remains strictly non-refundable.
- Any change is subject to availability
- To request a date change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking details and your requested travel date.
- If you choose to change your travel date, you will be requested to complete another booking form. Please ensure you include all preferences and special requests, as prior submissions will not be considered in finalising your booking.
- 11 Day: Single Supplement $1599 per person when travelling with friends or relatives others to secure your own room
- 11 Day: Solo Traveller $1899 per person when travelling by yourself
- 15 Day: Single Supplement $1899 per person when travelling with friends or relatives to secure your own room
- 15 Day: Solo Traveller $2199 per person when travelling by yourself
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please purchase one voucher at checkout first and the single/solo supplement invoice will be sent to your registered email address.
Children: Same price as adults. Minimum age 7
Triple share: Not available
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed
Itinerary Changes: Please note, some itineraries may operate in reverse due to flight scheduling on your chosen day of departure. You will be advised at the time of booking.
Extension: 1 extra nights in Kruger National Park at the luxury lodge with daily breakfast, light lunches & 3 course dinner daily – $250 per person twin share
Payable direct on confirming your booking. Please select if you would like to purchase the extension on your booking form.
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips and curios
- Personal expenses
Hotels & Lodges:
Chobe: Cresta Mowana Lodge
Victoria Falls: A’Zambezi River Lodge
Kruger: Maqueda Lodge or Royal Kruger Lodge
Cape Town: Winchester Mansions
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. No visas are required for travel in South Africa if they are Australian citizens, however it is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Please see information on Visas for Victoria Falls here
Please be advised that the Uni Visa has been re-introduced in Zimbabwe (Vic Falls) and Zambia with effect from January 2017.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For frequently asked questions regarding your tour, please click here
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.