- Return Singapore Airlines flights
- One-way flight from Singapore to Sri Lanka
- Return airport transfers within Sri Lanka
- 3 nights’ accommodation in at the 5-star Mandarin Orchard Singapore, including daily buffet breakfast
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a Superior Room at the award-winning 4-star Mermaid Hotel & Club Sri Lanka, plus an all-inclusive meals and drinks package during your stay
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Option to upgrade to a 12 day package
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
Enjoy time in an exciting city and in an unbelievable destination with this 10 day Singapore and all-inclusive Sri Lanka package.
Start by discovering the sights and sounds of Singapore, staying at the five-star Mandarin Orchard Singapore. Discover some of Singapore’s top to-dos including Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa and Orchard Road. Choose your pace and opt to do as little or as much as you like in this buzzing city.
Following your 3 days in Singapore, it’s time to jet off to one of the world’s hottest travel destinations, Sri Lanka. Famous for its lush tea country, ancient culture and extraordinary jeep safaris, Sri Lanka will have you spoilt for choice with all the amazing things you can do. Stay in a Superior Room at the award-winning 4-star Mermaid Hotel & Club and enjoy an all-inclusive package where every day’s breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks are all taken care of. This sensational resort has received a range of incredible Trip Advisor awards, including being rated in the Top 10 all-inclusive Resorts in Asia, Top 25 Hotels in Sri Lanka and in the Top 25 Hotels for Service in Sri Lanka.
Want to stay in Sri Lanka a little bit longer? Extend your stay to an incredible 12 day package!
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
10 day package – $ 1,099 per person in addition to the twin share price.
12 day package – $1,299 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase your Single Supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Excludes: Transfers in Singapore, Travel Insurance, visas, personal expenses, anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Mandarin Orchard Hotel Singapore – measuring 28 sqm Deluxe Rooms are themed in subtle hues for an atmosphere of relaxed, modern elegance. All rooms feature a large flat TV, complimentary WI-FI, coffee and tea making facilities, bottled water daily.
Mermaid Beach Hotel – fitted with rich teak furniture and vibrant hand-woven fabrics, every space immerses you in the finest of the island hospitality. All rooms feature pool view or partial sea view, oversized balconies, LCD TV, safe, coffee and tea making facilities, purified drinking water, hairdryer, complimentary WI-FI.
Complimentary room upgrade on arrival is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Bedding configuration: 1 x king or 2 x single beds. Maximum room capacity: 2 people
Please note, bedding configuration is on request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Triple Share: Not available
Mermaid Hotel & Club all-inclusive package:
- All facilities, evening entertainment, sports & recreation activities, animation and training in sports and arts.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (all three meals are served in buffet style).
- Snacks available from 10.30 – 12.00 Hrs and from 15.30 – 17.30 Hrs
- Fresh fruits and fresh fruit drinks available from 10.30 – 17.30 Hrs
- Tea and Coffee available from 10.00 – 24.00 Hrs
- Unlimited locally produced alcoholic beverages (except cocktails & mocktails) and non-alcoholic drinks available from 10.00 – 24.00 Hrs. (Alcoholic drinks are not served on Full-Moon Poya days and other special days stipulated by the government).
- Alcoholic Beverages: Arrack, Local Rum, Local Brandy, Local Whisky, Local Vodka and one variety of Beer & House Wine.
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Two Fresh Fruit Juices, Coca Cola(except diet Cola), Sprite, Fanta, Lemonade, Ginger Beer, Ginger Ale, Soda, table water
- All food and beverage items are on a self-service basis only.
- Guest checking in for “Lunch” will finish with “Breakfast” and all other entitlements will be ceased by 12:00 noon on departure date.
- Guest checking in for “Dinner” will finish with “Lunch” and all other entitlements will be ceased by 12:00 noon on departure date.
Tips and gratuities are not included in the package. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Driver/Guide: approx. AUD $5-10 per person, per day is the industry standard.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/