- Return Singapore Airlines flights, plus all internal flights and airport transfers within India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, including a seaplane transfer in the Maldives
- 17 nights’ 4- and 5-star twin share accommodation
- Small group experience with a maximum of 20 people
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus a farewell dinner in India
- All-inclusive package at the award-winning Adaaran Select Meedhupparu in a Beach Villa, including breakfasts, lunches, dinners and all drinks
- Experience a jeep or elephant ride in Jaipur and a jeep safari through Minneriya National Park
- 1x Indian SIM card for local use, with 1GB data every day
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entry fees as per the itinerary
Three incredible and diverse experiences make up one spectacular trip with this 19 day India and Sri Lanka tour.
India is your first destination. From the moment you leave the airport, you step into a world of crowds, chaos and fascinating culture. Be shown the old and new sites of Delhi, from Red Fort and Jama Masjid to the Lotus Temple and Indian Gate, on a full-day sightseeing trip around India’s capital. Journey into the heart of Rajasthan towards Jaipur and admire the Pink City’s marvellous landmarks, including the sprawling City Palace, the gorgeous Hawa Mahal, and the imposing Amer Fort. Move to Agra, the home of Taj Mahal – perhaps the most photographed site in India. Watching the sunrise over this marble monument will be a memory that stays with you for life.
Fly from India to Sri Lanka and travel around this incredible isle. Begin in Colombo with a sightseeing city tour and then drive into the central provinces to hop between ancient palace ruins, looming rock fortresses and fresco-painted cave networks. Jump into a jeep for a safari adventure through Minneriya National Park, learn about the legend of the Temple of the Sacred Tooth in Kandy, and journey into tea country for plantation visits around Nuwara Eliya.
To cap off your trip is five blissful nights in the Maldives; a destination synonymous with white-blond beaches, azure waters, gently swaying palm trees and lavish resorts. There is no itinerary for your time here; what you choose to do during the day is at your leisure. Your Maldives home-away-from-home is a Beach Villa at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu. These villas are set right on the sand and boast uninterrupted ocean views, private water-facing decks and breezy timber-accented interiors. Your stay at the resort is on an all-inclusive package and as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can also take advantage of the snack buffets and included beverages.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $699 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Group Size: 2 – 20
Triple Share: Not available
Single Supplement: $1,599 per person in addition to the twin share price. You can purchase your Single Supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Excludes: Travel Insurance, visas, personal expenses, anything not mentioned in the itinerary
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Holiday Inn Jaipur or similar
Agra: Hotel Crystal Sarovar Premiere Agra or similar
Colombo: Me Colombo or similar
Sigiriya: Fresco Water Villas or similar
Kandy: Earls Regency Hotel or similar
Nuwara Eliya: Jetwing St Andrew’s or similar
Negombo: Club Hotel Dolphin or similar
Maldives: Adaaran Select Meedhupparu
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu:
Beach Villa – Boasting marvellous views across the Indian Ocean, Beach Villas at Adaaran Select Meedhupparu offer lavish bedding along with the elegant decor.
Bedding Configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 people
Seaplane transfers: Seaplane transfer cannot be guaranteed. Seaplane operates to a limited schedule and has a maximum capacity of 15 passengers. Should they not be available or your arrival to Maldives is in the evening, you will be transferred to the island on a domestic flight – Flyme operated by Villa Air. The flight will land at the nearby island – Dharavandhoo airport, and then customers will be picked up from the airport and transferred to the resort via speedboat. Approximate duration of the domestic flight from Male to Dharavandhoo is 30 min, speedboat transfer can take an additional 45 minutes.
All-inclusive meals package:
The all-inclusive meal offering is served at the Sufura restaurant, please refer operational hours mentioned below:
Breakfast buffet served from 07:30 – 09:30 Hrs
Lunch buffet served from 12:30 – 14:30 Hrs
Dinner buffet served from 19:30 – 21:30 Hrs
A snack buffet will be served at the Main Bar from 10:30 – 11:30 Hrs, from 16:00 – 17:00 Hrs and from 23:00 – 00:00 Hrs
All-inclusive beverages package:
All-inclusive outlet operational timings will be as follows:
Main Bar from 10:00 – 00:00 Hrs
Café Mass from 10:00 – 18:00 Hrs
Sunset Bar from 10:00 – 00:00 Hrs
All-inclusive beverages include:
Spirits (served by the glass) Whiskey / Brandy / Gin / Vodka / Rum
An array of locally and internationally inspired cocktails and mocktails (from a choice of 5 cocktails & 5 mocktails)
House Red and White wine (served by the glass)
Draft Beer (served by the glass)
Cordials (served by the glass) Mango / Pineapple / Passion fruit / Orange
Aerated Water (served by the glass) Chasers / Soft drinks
Mineral Water (served by the glass)
Tea and Coffee
Please note that the following is not included in the all-inclusive package:
Beverages provided are for your own consumption, served one glass at a time at the resort’s restaurants & bars
Specialty coffees such as cappuccino, espresso etc are not included
All guests registered in the same room must be on the all-inclusive package
Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 18
There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
All inclusive entitlements will end on the date of check out at 12.00 noon
Tips and gratuities are not included in the package. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Driver/Guide: approx. AUD $5-10 per person, per day is the industry standard.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.