Webjet Exclusives and Nexus Holidays are proud to bring you this amazing experience. Back for a limited time only, you will not find another deal like it!
Take a once-in-a-lifetime 8 day tour of colourful China, with return flights, most meals, sightseeing and incredible 5-star hotel accommodation all included in your package!
Take in some of China’s best sites; walk the Great Wall, visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the amazing Temple of Heaven. Tour the exquisite Summer Palace, stroll in Wangfujing, one of the country’s most famous shopping strips and marvel at the wonders of Shanghai Museum. Explore Shanghai’s vibrant and bustling city and more!
See the 8 day itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, 5-star hotel accommodation, expert tour guides, most meals, private coach transportation and so much more.
See the What You Get section for more.
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and Sunday via email. Please call 1800 816 828 for information.
At Nexus Holidays, every aspect of your trip is taken care of. All you have to do is relax in comfort and focus on creating unforgettable memories of your holiday. Nexus Holidays have been providing travellers with incredible holidays for more than 16 years. With 13 offices located in Australia, China, Canada and the US, they have experienced and dedicated staff available across several continents and time-zones to provide service to thousands of travellers every year. They focus on offering high quality, authentic and culturally rich experiences to destinations right throughout Asia.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares, 5-star hotel accommodation, expert tour guides, private coach transportation and so much more.
8 day Classic China Tour:
- Unmissable 8 day China tour!
- International airfare & taxes departing Sydney or Melbourne
- 6 nights in luxury 5-star hotel accommodation throughout your stay
- Most delicious meals, site entry fees & tipping included
- High speed bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai
- Private coach transportation & expert English speaking guide
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- Travel until November 2017 with NO surcharges
See the 8 day itinerary here
- See China’s biggest sights!
- Step foot on the Great Wall
- Visit the ancient seat of power, The Forbidden City
- Stroll the breath-taking Summer Palace
- Experience the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai, a technological triumph
- Sample some of China’s best known food, like Peking Duck
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Any questions please call Nexus Holidays on 1800 816 828 (free call) or 02 8226 7777 Nexus Holidays is open: Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
24 Mar^ – SOLD OUT
31 Mar^ – SOLD OUT
14 Apr – SOLD OUT
21 Apr – SOLD OUT
28 Apr – SOLD OUT
05 May – SOLD OUT
12 May – SOLD OUT
19 May – SOLD OUT
23 Jun – SOLD OUT
30 Jun – SOLD OUT
07 Jul – SOLD OUT
01 Sep – SOLD OUT
15 Sep – SOLD OUT
22 Sep – SOLD OUT
29 Sep – SOLD OUT
13 Oct – SOLD OUT
^Yangtze River Cruise post-tour extension is not available
Availability on Departure Dates listed in Fine Print is subject to change. Live availability is shown on the availability calendar after clicking on the BUY NOW button
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Personal expenses
- Return economy airfare with China Eastern, China Southern, Xiamen Airlines or Sichuan Airlines departing Sydney or Melbourne
- Including minimum 20kgs of checked baggage per passenger (actual limit is subject to airline).
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 3 weeks before departure and involve transits.
If you wish to upgrade to Business Class, please contact Nexus Holidays.
Adelaide: $300 per person – Domestic flights from Brisbane and Adelaide will be with either Virgin Australia or Qantas via Sydney or Melbourne before joining China Eastern to China.
Perth: $600 per person – Flying directly from Perth to China via Guangzhou with China Southern Airlines
Please purchase your vouchers first and pay the surcharge direct to Nexus when booking your 8 day tour.
Optional Programs all payable directly to Nexus at time of booking:
- Beijing The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75pp
- Beijing Hutong Life Tour – $70pp
- Beijing Chinese Kung-Fu Show – $75pp
- Shanghai Huangpu River Night Cruise – $55pp
- Shanghai ERA: The Intersection of Time – $75pp
Payable direct to Nexus Holidays.
Terracotta Warriors – $720 per person
Majestic Yangtze River Cruise – $1140 per person
Please purchase your 8 day vouchers first and pay the surcharge direct to Nexus when booking your 8 day tour.
Stay behind surcharge: From $250 per person (subject to availability and applicable fare difference) – please purchase your vouchers first and pay the surcharge direct to Nexus when booking your 8 day tour.
Pre/Post Tour Accommodation: $75 per person per night twin share or $150 per night single including breakfast.
Single Supplement: 8 Day Classic China Tour $550 per person – purchase a twin share voucher first and pay the single supplement direct with Nexus when booking your 8 day tour.
Triple share: Available. Please purchase 3 vouchers.
Child Price: Same as adult. Infants
Airline Upgrade: Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines from $500 per person (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
Tip: upgrade to avoid paying the interstate & early arrival/stay behind surcharge. Payable direct to Nexus Holidays at time of booking.
Beijing Loong Palace Hotel or similar
Xi’an Titan Times Hotel or similar
Shanghai Wyndham Bund East Hotel or similar
Suzhou Pan Pacific Hotel or similar
Hangzhou White Horse Lake Hotel or similar
- A deposit of $500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 180 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
- If your travel date is greater than 180 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 180 days. If payment is not received by 180 days prior to your travel date, you booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For more information on China, see our FAQ page here
Any questions please call Nexus Holidays on 1800 816 828 (free call) or 02 8226 7777
Nexus Holidays is open:
Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
For more information on how to book your Webjet Exclusives deal, please visit our Bookings FAQ Page
Note: If you have not yet selected your dates of travel or submitted your booking form, our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund within 21 days of your purchase. However, if you have selected your dates and submitted your booking form, your purchase becomes strictly non-refundable even within 21 days of purchase. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.