Discover the wonder and intrigue of this fascinating land with a 22 day Grand Tour of China.
Be awed by Tiananmen Square in Beijing, walk the Great Wall, cruise the incredible Yangtze River and more! Visit Elephant Trunk Hill in Guilin, the Grand Canal in Suzhou and Shanghai Museum in buzzing Shanghai.
Indulge in delicious local cuisine and learn about history, culture and daily life from the locals.
See the full itinerary here
Your package includes return international airfares, 5-star accommodation, dedicated tour guide, daily meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and more!
See the What You Get section for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes return international airfares with Cathay Pacific, 5-star accommodation, dedicated tour guide, daily meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and more!
- Return international airfares
- Typically $11,579!
- All internal airfares
- All airport transfers
- 15 nights in Luxury 5-star hotel accommodation including Sheraton, Pan Pacific & Traders hotels
- 4 nights on-board the luxury 5 star ‘Yangtze 2’ cruising the spectacular Yangtze River
- 55 meals (19 Breakfast, 18 Lunches, 15 Dinners, 3 Suppers)
- Visit China’s biggest sights, including the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Warriors, the spectacular natural wonders Guilin & Chengdu
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- All Tipping, gratuities & visa fees
See the full itinerary here
Please see ‘Fine Print’ for travel period.
Any questions please call Nexus Holidays on 1800 816 828 (free call) or 02 8226 7777
Nexus Holidays is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm and available via email only Sunday.
*Peak Season Surcharges: $800
Departing Sydney, Melbourne with China Southern Airlines
Interstate surcharge: departing Brisbane/Adelaide $300, Perth $600
Cathay Pacific Upgrade Surcharge: From $700
All surcharges payable direct to Nexus Holidays upon confirming your dates.
Book By Date: 16 June 2016
After purchasing your voucher, the online Nexus Booking System must be completed no later than 30 days after purchasing your Webjet Exclusive voucher. You will receive an email after completing your Webjet Exclusives purchase with a link to the Nexus Booking System. All bookings must be made through the online Nexus Booking System no later than 16 June 2016
- Return economy airfare departing Sydney, Melbourne with China Southern Airlines
- Interstate flights will be on Qantas Airways or Virgin Australia (subject to availability)
- Interstate surcharge: departing Brisbane/Adelaide $300, Perth $600
- Including a minimum 20kgs of checked baggage per passenger
- One return airfare is supplied per voucher
- Travel insurance (required)
- Personal expenditure
Children: Same prices as adults. Minimum age: 2 years.
Single Supplement: $1500 per person
Please purchase your voucher and pay your single supplement direct to Nexus Holidays when confirming your booking.
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers
Stopover/early arrival/stay behind: from $250 per person subject to availability and applicable fare difference.
- Beijing: Traders Upper East Hotel – 5-star or similar
- Xian: Kempinski Hotel – 5-star or similar
- Yangtze River: Yangtze No. 2 – 5-star or similar
- Chengdu: Sheraton Hotel – 5-star or similar
- Guilin: Bravo Hotel – 5-star or similar
- Yangshuo: Jasper International Hotel – 5-star or similar
- Suzhou: Pan Pacific Hotel – 5-star or similar
- Shanghai: Wyndham Bund East Hotel – 5-star or similar
- A deposit of $1,500 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your 2017 date
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- After your purchase is complete, you will be emailed an order confirmation with instructions on how to finalise your booking using the Nexus Holidays electronic booking form
- You must complete the Nexus Holidays electronic booking form by 2 June 2016. We recommend submitting the Nexus Holidays booking form as early as possible.
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Must book by 16 June 2016
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure and is payable directly to Nexus Holidays. If your date is within 120 days of purchase, you will be contacted after submitting your booking form to arrange final payment.
- Final payment is subject to Nexus Holidays payment terms and may include credit card fees.
Note: Our 21 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund any time within 21 days of your purchase – unless of course you have made your booking. If you have made your booking and confirmed your details with our supplier at any time, your purchase will then be non-refundable.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.