How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed within 1 week including passport details to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $595/$895 per person are due at the time of purchase for option with Qantas flights.
- A deposit of $539/$839 per person are due at the time of purchase for option with the Chinese carrier.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Documentation will be provided within 2 weeks prior to departure. A preliminary itinerary will be sent you prior to this time to ensure that you can arrange your Visas (where required) in a timely manner.
$550 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Payable direct upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 20 – 48 people
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel locations can be within or outside itinerary cities and may not be centrally located. Double bedded rooms may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Beijing: Wyndham Beijing North or similar
Suzhou: Qingshan Hotel or similar
Wuxi: Days Hotel Baile Wuxi or similar
Hangzhou: Merchant Marco Garden Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Howard Johnson Hongqiao Hotel or similar
Please note: all star ratings are local ratings
Triple Share: Available, please purchase 3 vouchers.
Beijing: The Golden Mask Dynasty – $75 per person
Beijing: Hutong Life Tour – $70 per person
Wuxi: Grand Canal Cruise – $35 per person
Hangzhou: Impression West Lake – $80 per person
Shanghai: Chinese Acrobatics show– $75 per person
Shanghai: Huangpu River Cruise – $40 per person
Chinese Kung Fu Show – $75 per person
All optional tours are payable directly upon booking with our Travel Partner.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Train transportation: Passport details are also required to issue train tickets.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.