- Return Singapore Airlines flights, plus all domestic flights and transfers within Vietnam
- 5 night’s twin share accommodation in Vietnam
- Overnight 5-star cruise of spectacular Halong Bay, including all meals whilst on-board
- 4 night’s 5-star accommodation during your Hoi An beach break
- Delicious breakfast daily
- 3 night’ 5-star accommodation at the Grand Park Orchard during your stopover in Singapore
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation while touring Vietnam with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All site entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
- Embark on a full day city tour of Ho Chi Minh City, exploring its many sights and wonders
- Cruise along the emerald waters of Halong Bay, aboard a luxury 5-star ship
- Explore the charm of ancient Hanoi, and visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Relax on the beaches of Hoi An, staying in a 5-star boutique hotel
- Wander the streets of Singapore and discover its iconic attractions including Gardens by the Bay and Merlion Park
Travel to Vietnam and explore its beauty and charm, with a 14 day Vietnam tour including a 5-star Hoi An beach break and Singapore Stopover.
Beginning your journey in Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll embark on a full-day city tour to see all of its best sights. Visit the Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the eerie Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground maze of tunnels used by the soldiers during the war. Fly to Hanoi and discover its rich history. See the Tran Quoc Pagoda and explore the Ho Chi Minh Complex, before embarking on an overnight cruise of Halong Bay.
Cruise on-board a luxury 5-star ship, equipped with an indoor restaurant, spa and sauna, rooftop sundeck and more. Arrive back in Hanoi before heading to Hoi An where you will commence your 5-star beach break. Spend your first day discovering the coastal resort town on guided walking tour, enjoying the remaining days of your stay at leisure.
Jet off to the spectacular city of Singapore for your 3 night stopover, staying at the 5-star Grand Park Orchard hotel.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation: Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension and optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Transfers in Singapore
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $1,099 per person in addition to your twin share price.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
As a single traveller, enjoy the comforts of your private cruise cabin and indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel rooms. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Group size: 2 -16 people
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Singapore: Grand Park Orchard Singapore or similar
Ho Chi Minh City: Hotel Equatorial or similar
Hanoi: MK Premier Hanoi or similar
Hoi An: La Siesta Hoi An or similar
Halong Bay Cruise: Athena
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: The same price as an adult. Minimum age 2 years and over.
Mekong Delta full day tour – $45 per person.
To be booked on arrival directly with our travel partner.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/