- Return Singapore Airlines flights, plus internal flights from Delhi to Colombo
- Return airport transfers within India and Sri Lanka
- Small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- 12 nights’ premium accommodation in 4 and 5-star hotels throughout India and Sri Lanka
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus a farewell dinner in India
- Experience a jeep or elephant ride in India and a jeep safari through Minneriya National Park in Sri Lanka
- A group photo memento to keep and 1 x Indian SIM Card for local use with 1 GB data everyday
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- 2019 and 2020 travel dates available!
- Exclusive offer! Book now and get $100 spending money for your trip when you open an HSBC Everyday Global Account and activate your new Visa Debit Card*. Visit our Promotions page for more detail
Option to extend to the 18 day package to experience Varanasi:
- All of the above plus;
- Return domestic flights between Delhi and Varanasi
- 2 nights’ premium accommodation in Varanasi, including delicious breakfast daily
- Morning boat ride along the Ganges in Varanasi
- Head out into the frenetic streets of Delhi to marvel at Red Fort and Jama Masjid, wander the market stalls at Chandni Chowk, and take in the design of Humayun’s Tomb
- Journey to Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink City, to see the morning light at Hawa Mahal and explore the hill-perched Amer Fort
- Rise early to watch sunrise over the Taj Mahal and appreciate another vantage point of this marble-clad world wonder from Agra Fort
- Say goodbye to India with a farewell group dinner before flying to Sri Lanka and joining a sightseeing tour of Colombo’s top sights
- Go underground inside the Dambulla Cave Temple and climb to the top of Sigiriya (Lion’s Rock) to see the remains of its ancient royal palace and gardens
- Hop into a jeep for a safari experience to spot elephants, leopards and sloth bears in Minneriya National Park, and continue to Kandy for a trip to the city’s Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Travel into Sri Lanka’s Hill Country at Nuwara Eliya, an English-influenced town fringed by tea plantations, and finish in Negombo, a beautiful beach town on Sri Lanka’s west coast
Take in the diverse cultures, sights and experiences offered in two of the world’s most exciting holiday destinations with a 14 day Taste of India and Sri Lanka tour.
Your first taste of this extraordinary trip comes from Delhi. The frenetic capital of India may feel like another world upon arrival and a full-day of sightseeing will introduce you to its charms. Learn about the city’s Mughal heritage at the Red Fort, take in the heady scent of spices and herbs from the market stalls at Chandni Chowk, and admire the design of Humayun’s Tomb – the building said to have inspired the Taj Mahal. Continue your discovery of India in Jaipur, a destination aptly dubbed the Pink City, as you see its City Palace, Hawa Mahal and nearby Amer Fort. A bucket list experience awaits in Agra, the city home to one of India’s most iconic structures: the Taj Mahal. Wake early to be in awe of sunrise at this marble-clad monument, and then travel just down the road to Agra Fort to explore its collection of former royal residences and buildings.
Fly from India to Sri Lanka and prepare to discover why this isle is topping travellers’ must-visit lists. Uncover the heritage of Colombo on a guided sightseeing tour and gain insight into the English, Dutch and Portuguese influences that can still be seen and felt around the Sri Lankan capital. Venture into the central provinces and head underground as you take in the depictions of Buddha adorning the cavernous network at Dambulla Cave Temple. Climb to the remains on an ancient royal palace atop Sigiriya and encounter wild free-roaming elephants and other wildlife on a jeep safari adventure across the plains of Minneriya National Park. Visit one of the most revered sites in Sri Lanka at Kandy’s Temple of The Sacred Tooth, and make for the lush surrounds of tea plantations, mountains and valleys of Tea Country.
Want to experience more of India? Opt to extend the itinerary to an 19 day experience to include time in Varanasi.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free available: https://exclusives.webjet.com.au/up-to-12-months-interest-free/
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Group Size: 2 – 20
14 day tour – $699 per person in addition to the twin share price.
18 day tour – $999 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You can purchase your Single Supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, you will also forfeit the flight from Delhi to Colombo and all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
Please note, 18 day itinerary will include return internal flights from Delhi to Varanasi with the tour only option.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza Rohini or similar
Agra: Hotel Radisson Blu or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Crowne Plaza or similar
Varanasi: Hotel Madin or similar
Colombo: Me Colombo or similar
Sigiriya: Fresco Water Villas or similar
Kandy: Earls Regency Hotel or similar
Nuwara Eliya: Jetwing St Andrew’s or similar
Negombo: Club Hotel Dolphin or similar
Bedding configuration: 1 x king or 2 x single beds.
Maximum room capacity: 2 people
Triple share: Not available
Tipping: If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in Australia, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Driver/Guide: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of LKR 500 per day/ per person.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
For Visa assistance, please visit Webjet’s Travel Visa Service page
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
$100 spending money offer valid for any Webjet Exclusives tour or resort booking made at www.exclusives.webjet.com.au. Eligible bookings will receive a unique account application link from Webjet Exclusives via email within 72 hours of making a booking. Any HSBC Everyday Global Account applications not made via this link or if the booking is cancelled, the offer will not be fulfilled/paid. One (1) offer will be paid per booking. The offer is a 100 AUD deposit into the newly opened HSBC Everyday Global Accounts and the activated Visa Debit card. The offer may take up to 6 weeks to be fulfilled/paid. Webjet Exclusives reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time. The email address entered at the time of booking will be used as the primary contact. Webjet Exclusives’ standard booking terms and conditions apply. For more information go to www.hsbc.com.au/accounts/offers/everyday-global/webjet/